Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Spoiler

also that 'under my skin' snippet is old asf. i remember thinking it sounded dope but no way it was her bc the lyrics were so obviously someone trying to imitate lana.. "i miss the pink flamingos and soft ice cream" lol

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Spoiler

real or not, Loved You Then And Now and Under My Skin sound incredible. if they are not real, the person who did those needs to be hired by Lana's team because mY GOD

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:
  Hide contents

I agree with @Poor Stacy, don't think they're real. Wasn't the piano Thunder snippet confirmed as fake? And BOZ posted on ATRL something like "all the rework "leaks" are fake" when he was spilling before. Some of them are pretty though and are impressive fakes, if they're not real

They are real. There are no acapella of Thunder plus the backing vocals of the singers also sound much more prominent in the chorus. Not something you can manipulate on garageband

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Just now, opheliaandthemotel said:

also that 'under my skin' snippet is old asf. i remember thinking it sounded dope but no way it was her bc the lyrics were so obviously someone trying to imitate lana.. "i miss the pink flamingos and soft ice cream" lol

Spoiler

yes, I'm 90% sure they're fake. The Thunder one has been debunked and one of the LYTAN now ones is an old snippet that was posted on LB (can't remember what song it's for). The snippet of Under My Skin sounds gorgeous though (but I'm not sure it's even Lana, sounds kinda off)

I won't say anything about the sound of snippets outside of a spoiler just to be on the safe side, but I can say that I'm like 97% sure that they're bullshit

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, GetFree said:

They are real. There are no acapella of Thunder plus the backing vocals of the singers also sound much more prominent in the chorus. Not something you can manipulate on garageband

Someone literally came out and said they made the Thunder snippet a few weeks ago to get people riled up lol, it's fake. The other ones are impressive but I'm assuming they're fake too. Or whoever made the zip just compiled what they have so it's a mix of fake + real

I made the Thunder leak, y'all. I already said that like a month ago. It was pretty easy, since the chords are basic. I used a filtered acapella, so I had to record the snippet with my phone to create a LQ effect (that would make the vocals sound more legit) + mixed the bridge choir and made it louder :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, GetFree said:

No GarageBand, but FL Studio x

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: