Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

Every other artist does the same thing. And their fans go crazy too.

Taytay : posts some random tree pic with 5 branches

Fans : OMG OF OMG. IT WILL HAVE 5 SOUNDS. 5 GENRES. 5 COLLABS???  SHE IS THE QUEEN SHE IS THE GODDESS OHOHOHOHOHO

I think that's the best part of being someone's fan 

giphy.gif

51 minutes ago, Tristesse said:

*20000 milliseconds of audio*

Lana fans: "OMG IT SOUNDS SO GOOD"

thats how u should tease a snippet tbh. Id take 200 miliseconds over sharing 1/3 of the song like Lana does

Guys the album is not coming in July I fear , there is date "May 17th 2021" ,  so I guess it was finished with mastering 3 days ago (at least WW)

Pls someone tell they it means nothing cause I'm scared now that it won't come out in July 

5yjShvx_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Guys the album is not coming in July I fear , there is date "May 17th 2021" ,  so I guess it was finished with mastering 3 days ago (at least WW)

I'm almost positive that's not the date that it was finished mastering, as that wouldn't be his job. It looks more like that's the date/time he put all those tracks into his itunes.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

9 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Pls someone tell they it means nothing cause I'm scared now that it won't come out in July 

Could be true, but the date on this files could mean a lot of different things. Maybe he copied/duplicated the original file for some reason or something because of the upload on streaming services. Or he just edited it to his collection on that particular laptop on may 17th

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Could be true, but the date on this files could mean a lot of different things. Maybe he copied/duplicated the original file for somer eason or something because of the upload on streaming services. Or he just edited it to his collection on that particular laptop on may 17th

Actually, thinking back to the timeline, it's most likely that's the date he put it on his computer so that he could play a snippet for instagram.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

1 hour ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

it’s literally there ?❣️ i love him

Help, he literally acts just like gays who don’t realise being mean to everyone isn’t a personality trait and doesn’t make them more interesting (tbh he kinda gets on my nerves but a part of me loves how he shades everyone...)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

7 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

I'm almost positive that's not the date that it was finished mastering, as that wouldn't be his job. It looks more like that's the date/time he put all those tracks into his itunes.

7 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Could be true, but the date on this files could mean a lot of different things. Maybe he copied/duplicated the original file for some reason or something because of the upload on streaming services. Or he just edited it to his collection on that particular laptop on may 17th

Ok thank you guys..so it still could be coming in July

I swear I got a trauma from all the delays in the past eras:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

9 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

Help, he literally acts just like gays who don’t realise being mean to everyone isn’t a personality trait and doesn’t make them more interesting (tbh he kinda gets on my nerves but a part of me loves how he shades everyone...)

It's definitely a choice to act like that... but it's exactly what we need for a revenge album :trisha:

11 minutes ago, COCC said:

It's definitely a choice to act like that... but it's exactly what we need for a revenge album :trisha:

I second this - the energy is gonna seep in the album I can feel it :excited:

31 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

The date doesn't mean anything, it's related to the storage of the files on the computer, not when the song was completed/finished.