Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Fart Deco said:

she’s been blacklisted after her last messy interview lmao :wave:

thank god that short haired bitch annie whatever her name is just wants to set her up anyway we’ll do without her ass :bye:

About 6 and a half hours left and still no OFFICIAL announcement... :crossed: Anyway, any last words for the Chemtrails era? :diva:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

The snippet he shared is in the second half of the song, with 1 min left before it ends, I think he gave us a good sense of what the entire song will be like. Hooray for Mike!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

my thoughts on the snippet: 

- this is PROOF that her compressed af snoozefest production was jack’s fault and jack’s fault only so even better that she got rid of him. 

- the vocals and production are CRISP, the sound is FULL, the drums aren’t MUFFLED this is a WIN baby

- it’s giving me clear lust for life demo meets heroin with a sprinkle of paradise vibes (production wise) and i’m HERE FOR THIS GIRL 

- the vocals sounds fuller and more confident, this clearly sounds like the lana we know and deeply love 

- the production seems to contain layers which YES THANKG FUCKING GOD FINALLY and that little alien/space like synthy sound in the background is giving me the spacey alien sounds in the 13 beaches production and again i’m LIVING.

If this album really ends up like a mix of paradise meets lfl production wise or something similar i will. be. living. make no mistakes girls. this will be IT. cocc found dead in a ditch wbk. :gurl::wowcry:

5 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

thank god that short haired bitch annie whatever her name is just wants to set her up anyway we’ll do without her ass :bye:

She‘s actually a very kind interviewer and was only doing her job. It would have been easy for her to portray Lana as a mad woman, but she handled it in a professional way :creep:

Why are you all getting Mazzy Star energy from the snippet??? I was one of the people that manifest it, but I'm not hearing it at all

And good morning bitches!!!!! Are we all ready to have our minds blown today?

And can we stop talking about Jack and his pretentious music? He's dead, found in a ditch, buried and burned. Hail satan

4 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Why are you all getting Mazzy Star energy from the snippet??? I was one of the people that manifest it, but I'm not hearing it at all

And good morning bitches!!!!! Are we all ready to have our minds blown today?

And can we stop talking about Jack and his pretentious music? He's dead, found in a ditch, buried and burned. Hail satan

If anything it sounds like Genesis influence on it....

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Can we forget Jack for a second? We'll get three singles in a few hours! :party:

What will Textbook be about? :typewriter:

13 minutes ago, COCC said:

Can we forget Jack for a second? We'll get three singles in a few hours! :party:

The anti-Jack frenzy will be even more active once we hear those songs. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

Okay so we’re less than 6 hours away, nobody has said anything about anything and Mike said he doesn’t know if it’s coming today

are we preparing ourselves for the possibility it isn’t coming today or are we just gonna crash and burn soon

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

Okay so we’re less than 6 hours away, nobody has said anything about anything and Mike said he doesn’t know if it’s coming today

are we preparing ourselves for the possibility it isn’t coming today or are we just gonna crash and burn soon

i'm trying to prepare myself for whatever comes today

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, baddisease said:

i'm trying to prepare myself for whatever comes today

I’ve been team Delulu for two straight days now (that never happens) but waking up two days in a row to silence is really starting to worry me 

And before anyone says “but the links”

Chemtrails went live in December and we see how they went 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

I am trying not to think about that outcome but it’s a possible scenario :bebe:

the only thing that gives me hope is the lmlylaw situation 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I've been on Team Delulu for maybe at least 2 weeks and I believe we'll get something today, and if not, I'll join the meltdowns and then move on with my life. :creep:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

im still on page 625 hopefully i catch up before the songs :pray2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

13 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

well everyone is asleep and it’s like 4 am in lana’s time. everything lines up to it being released today