Elle

Triple single release: Blue Banisters, Text Book, & Wildflower Wildfire - OUT NOW

14 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I really love this. I always love reading your thoughts and hearing what you have to say <3 

Thank you so much, I feel the same way about your posts :wub: friendship fest!

5 minutes ago, Max said:

You know NFR is overrated when someone in the likes of Fantano gass it up but literally disregards almost all of her discography and proceeds to do that again and still make vague claims about how she's an industry plant and she's not "authentic"—years down the line.

Talk about someone that's above her past albums. He can seethe tbh.

no matter how far she evolves he always has to mention how badly he dislikes her past work. this is a problem with so many critics, they can never solely focus on the current project and always have to bring up past work or actions from the artist outside of the music.  

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I feel like I've already heard all of these songs

BB

TB

WW

Something that I heard before, but I can't remember

Love them all anyway. It's better than Jack's snooze fest

8 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

:eek2: i did and only liked text book. the other two are simply chemtrails outtakes

in what world does ww fit on chemtrails :ma: if anything text book fits the vibe more, the wandering, twangy sort of thing. 

sUcVobB.png

i'm sorry but blue banisters. there's a sharp ache about a woman wanting children and a family and not getting it. she's actually hinting so much at how she's a bit unsettled and even a little envious about it. so graciously vulnerable so well written, and the production is perfect for it. the pianos remind me of a softened urgency similar to fiily's synths and beats like needing an answer back from a love confession. 

the banisters are perfect. haven't listened to the others yet. but this is beautiful. a new emotional reveling space.

it's a delightful void. like she just wants true solid love and a family of her own u know? but she's making peace with not having it. it's a damp strength. 

UV/Honeymoon

I love all three tracks and don’t have any complaints, but one note: could you IMAGINE WW with UV-style production?! Add a couple electric guitars and a cheaper mic and bam you get Shades of Cool 2.0 :crai:

THE ATMOSPHERE OF THOSE SONGS IS SO INCREDIBLY GOOD:trisha:

THE PRODUCTION IS GORGEOUS :oprah:

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH...WOW ..AND THEY ARE SO HEARTBREAKING :lange:

SHE SERVED !!!!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Listening to TB on headphones for the first time, I'm in the dark it's midnight and the choir in the second verse has me physically weeping. SO beautiful. A church-like experience. Finding God in this woman's voice. This is A Song. It lowkey annoys me the title is so nondescript cause it's soooo special I wish it had a name that, idk, was to the level of the music if that makes sense haha. Also her voice sounds so low compared to the instruments idk if that's my headphones

ZKcaooE.png

Something about the production/mixing/mastering idk what it is, but there's something wrong there. BB's vocals production sometimes gets so harsh to the ears, the same happens to WW on the last chorsu when the beat kicks in, everything blends together in a messy and off-putting way. 

It sucks that this is happening because I'm in love with these track, I really hope they get a remaster before the album releases, if they did the same for MAC and VB I can't see why they can't do the same here. :ohno: 

8nl2OpX.png