Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

3 hours ago, FallingCherry said:

I don’t think of BB as a fall album, but more of a spring album. There are a lot of references to flowers, including cherry blossoms that only bloom around March or April, the title track itself mentions the weather turning to May, Thunder sounds like a windy spring or summer day… A spring release would’ve been perfect!
On the other hand, COTCC is a perfect fall album. I’ve adored this album since the beginning, but I’ve never loved it more than now. I wish Lana could’ve released it last year in September, and BB around May this year, or next year, but I understand why Lana didn’t want to wait to release it

Ok bestie, we are def twins from another mother. I was just saying the same thing the other day ❤️ Chemtrails hits so much more these days, with its subtleties. And I agree that BB has many spring elements… 

4 hours ago, FallingCherry said:

I don’t think of BB as a fall album, but more of a spring album. There are a lot of references to flowers, including cherry blossoms that only bloom around March or April, the title track itself mentions the weather turning to May, Thunder sounds like a windy spring or summer day… A spring release would’ve been perfect!
On the other hand, COTCC is a perfect fall album. I’ve adored this album since the beginning, but I’ve never loved it more than now. I wish Lana could’ve released it last year in September, and BB around May this year, or next year, but I understand why Lana didn’t want to wait to release it

Summer comes, Winter goes
Spring I skip, God knows

As we know BB was intended as a summer album. I suspect that "Arcadia" (which has autumn vibes for me) was a very late idea and upset all plans or there were difficulties with the record production.

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

All 4 songs from BB aging like the finest of wines... she really is coming for that 90+ on Metacritic and top 2 of my personal Lana ranking :crying4:

"90+ on metacritic"  :omfg2:

14 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Now we won't even notice if she works with someone new cause she's won't follow them on IG :sadcore6:

She didn't do it either :flop: when she followed nadia lee for chemtrails and we got the group pic shoot on an cracked rose gold iphone 6s, i was mad

original.gif

Anyone curious why many insiders have heard many of the songs but no one has Black Bathing Suit? I’m curious why that is the one song no one has had access to…..

8 minutes ago, MJA said:

Anyone curious why many insiders have heard many of the songs but no one has Black Bathing Suit? I’m curious why that is the one song no one has had access to…..

They probably just had an older version of the album and it wasn't on there. BOZ also said Arcadia was all piano and we know strings and horns were added after (MV version has no horns, streaming versions has horns) so yea they probably had an unfinished copy of the album

It'd literally be impossible for the album to not come out when there's a literal pre-order for physical copies out right now that's set for the 29th of next month. The only thing that could happen would be that the album would be pushed to that date rather than the 22nd, but I don't think that that's going to happen seeing as everything else that's been put out for the album besides the physicals has the date listed for the 22nd. Not even Lana would back out of a date when it's up for pre-order and officially set to be released on a specific date. 

imageproxy.jpg

6 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

It'd literally be impossible for the album to not come out when there's a literal pre-order for physical copies out right now that's set for the 29th of next month. The only thing that could happen would be that the album would be pushed to that date rather than the 22nd, but I don't think that that's going to happen seeing as everything else that's been put out for the album besides the physicals has the date listed for the 22nd. Not even Lana would back out of a date when it's up for pre-order and officially set to be released on a specific date. 

She never has and let’s speak into existence that she never will :hooker:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

6 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

It’s 24 days till the album release date, she has no reason to delay it too. Anyway, I read the same trash with every single release of hers so I don’t care.