Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

BOZ just tweeted “the world is not ready for the masterpiece of an album that I just heard...”

then said the album he was referencing had already been mentioned in the replies. 

at the time, the only albums were midnights, ldr9 and dirt femme. Now I think he’s already heard dirt femme and tweeted about it so it’s not that.. he usually hears albums before they’re near release so I don’t think it’s midnights…. Ldr9? Oprah!!

edit: he also liked a reply about Lana and a gif about Lana, but no other replies.

If we look back at this it has to be Lana since that's the only album that is still multiple months away :agree: But somehow I feel like it won't be Lana :icant: I just can't imagine him calling a Lana album a masterpiece, unless she majorly changes her sound.

actually he’s talking about lana del ray aka lizzy grant: the b-sides, featuring all of the david kahne outtakes, such as coconut & key-lime pie, lemonade motorcycle heaven, high, reflec, and more! :oprah3: 

Lana, Caroline Polachek or Rihanna are my options. However, his taste is tragic as fuck, so I may prefer it not being Lana since every release he praises ends up being a big disappointment (Dirt Femme is the only album who survived his words).

19 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

actually he’s talking about lana del ray aka lizzy grant: the b-sides, featuring all of the david kahne outtakes, such as coconut & key-lime pie, lemonade motorcycle heaven, high, reflec, and more! :oprah3: 

Me & My Boyfriend studio version

69c4cc6b2d861ee95849f38a865da47eaedc945b

whatarecoloris.jpg

I think a big giveaway that it’s Lana is that he has it months ahead of release. Let’s be honest Rihanna’s album wouldn’t be available for insiders to listen to so far in advance. I’m sure everything she’s done is kept top secret and safe. I mean I guess it could be Sky but she was supposed to have released so many times and it’s known she’s dropping so I don’t think he’d be so secretive about it. Someone mentioned Britney but I don’t think he’d be surprised he likes Britney so much since that’s his fav. Everyone else mentioned in the thread was already pretty much debunked so maybe it’s my delusion resetting in BUT I HAVE HOPE AND SO SHOULD YOU :crying:

8 hours ago, Distantly said:

I think a big giveaway that it’s Lana is that he has it months ahead of release. Let’s be honest Rihanna’s album wouldn’t be available for insiders to listen to so far in advance. I’m sure everything she’s done is kept top secret and safe. I mean I guess it could be Sky but she was supposed to have released so many times and it’s known she’s dropping so I don’t think he’d be so secretive about it. Someone mentioned Britney but I don’t think he’d be surprised he likes Britney so much since that’s his fav. Everyone else mentioned in the thread was already pretty much debunked so maybe it’s my delusion resetting in BUT I HAVE HOPE AND SO SHOULD YOU :crying:

I dont think its Britney, it's too soon for her to make an album after that conservationship era.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

16 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

are we going to delulu the f out of this or nah?

I know I ain’t. BoZ posts less and less about Lana. And I don’t always like what he likes, so even if it was a Lana post (which I don’t believe it is), I’m not getting excited over this. (It’s a bit sad, but here I am, never getting my hopes up for anything about her: not snippets, nor pre-leaks, nor her posts, nor anything her team posts that could be - but often isn’t- about her)

Echoing and summarizing what other users have touched on..

Out of all the artists listed prior to Boz saying that the artist was mentioned in his replies, Lana seems like the most reasonable choice (although it does surprise me that he’s potentially being this positive about it). 

Most of the other artists mentioned at the timing of the second tweet are those who already have singles out, have a tight security team in terms of leaking, are far from being done with their record, or are those artists Boz already anticipates to be good. Boz being critical of Lana’s past few records but more recently being receptive to Watercolor Eyes could support this, too!

Also, liking and unliking a reply about Lana seems really suspicious, especially after (if I remember correctly) that he liked a tweet not long ago asking if he wasn’t allowed to talk about her release. Could he have been joking or bluffing? Sure…but… 

Then again, we have a lot of coincidences aligning, particularly with Ben’s comments. My guess is Taylor or Lana, but I would be genuinely shocked if Taylor’s leaked, and I don’t think he would be surprised to enjoy a Swift record. 

I did consider Rihanna and Caroline Polachek, but from what others have said, it doesn’t seem like Polachek was mentioned until after his second tweet, and wasn’t Rihanna recently in the studio, suggesting she’s far from done? I guess we’ll find out:oopna:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

35 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Echoing and summarizing what other users have touched on..

Out of all the artists listed prior to Boz saying that the artist was mentioned in his replies, Lana seems like the most reasonable choice (although it does surprise me that he’s potentially being this positive about it). 

Most of the other artists mentioned at the timing of the second tweet are those who already have singles out, have a tight security team in terms of leaking, are far from being done with their record, or are those artists Boz already anticipates to be good. Boz being critical of Lana’s past few records but more recently being receptive to Watercolor Eyes could support this, too!

Also, liking and unliking a reply about Lana seems really suspicious, especially after (if I remember correctly) that he liked a tweet not long ago asking if he wasn’t allowed to talk about her release. Could he have been joking or bluffing? Sure…but… 

Then again, we have a lot of coincidences aligning, particularly with Ben’s comments. My guess is Taylor or Lana, but I would be genuinely shocked if Taylor’s leaked, and I don’t think he would be surprised to enjoy a Swift record. 

I did consider Rihanna and Caroline Polachek, but from what others have said, it doesn’t seem like Polachek was mentioned until after his second tweet, and wasn’t Rihanna recently in the studio? I guess we’ll find out:oopna:

I've been thinking about this since yesterday and I am choosing to believe that his comments were for Lana :oprah3:

(also a bit off topic but your pfp reminded me of a picture of Alain Delon when he was young :true:

𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

★★ 

57 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

He said he has to wait a couple of months to talk about it so it's not Taylor since her album is coming in less than 2 weeks :brows:

giphy.gif

this thread being hot for all of 5 minutes because the delulu train left the station with there being absolutely no substance apart from an indirect tweet

i will be partaking in the tomfoolery LEAD SINGLE OUT NEXT WEEK :beyonce:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

23 hours ago, DragonWhore said:

Latest ig story has some clues 

ok now be more specific :hooker:

also BoZ tweeted 2 days ago some lyrics and someone asked if they were Rihanna lyrics and he liked that tweet. But I’m still gonna pretend it’s for Lana that he’s obsessing over cause that’s so much more fun :smokes:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

18 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

ok now be more specific :hooker:

also BoZ tweeted 2 days ago some lyrics and someone asked if they were Rihanna lyrics and he liked that tweet. But I’m still gonna pretend it’s for Lana that he’s obsessing over cause that’s so much more fun :smokes:

Are you talking about the sunset lyrics? If you are, those lyrics were from a Caroline Polachek song.