Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Referring back to my dream from a couple days ago with Lana tattooing my arms w/the extreme biker chick aesthetic… wondering if this next era she would do something crazy to her hair like bleach it all and then dye it bright purple? My fav hair color on her is between 2012 Cannes and 2014 with UV. I didn’t like the blonde much at all during Chemtrails but loved the Lizzy Grant blonde.. go figure. Anyway would be fun if she did a fun color for this next album, something she’s never done before (aside from

the mermaid hotel wig)…Just pondering this at my desk while pretending to look busy lol :glasses:

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

I always figured when Lana talked about “starting the next album” before she finishes the current album, she didn’t mean she literally started the next album, I always took it as she just knows the general direction she wants to go and puts certain songs aside to possibly be used for the next project (like she didn’t create Bartender for NFR it was just a song she created during LFL that didn’t fit on LFL)

Even at the end of BB’s release, Boz said she scrapped his favorite song, and not long after the album came out she said she had some songs she really loves. She didn’t “start” the new album right then and there, she just had songs leftover that she wanted to carry over to the next album 

I thought BoZ’s favourite song that got scrapped was Fine China :bebe:

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I thought BoZ’s favourite song that got scrapped was Fine China :bebe:

mess was it??? It may have been. I don’t remember him ever saying what song it was that got scrapped, I just assumed it was a new one :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

another scat attack omg we’re getting that album announcement this week :oprah4:

I WAS JUST GONNA SAYYYY THISSSSSSS

we're getting neeews this week, we're getting newwwws this week 

party-sad.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

There will be nothing and we'll be all the better for it. December 8th sounds like a lovely day to drop official album title and date for lead single. Let's manifest! Unless something does leak tonight in which case let the chaos ensue

6 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

BoZ confirmed that he has never received a cease and desist letter from Lana's team :dua:

Which was kinda obvious otherwise he wouldn't have continued to tease Lana info.

There's also more insider drama if someone is interested in that, thanks 111 for pointing it out in the Sky thread :blush3:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/421685-predict-dl3-sound-success-overall-era/page/3/#comments

I think calling them “insiders” is kinda wrong :lolliney:.

I’m reading the posts, and it seems that our “insiders” aren’t really insiders (as in someone who works or has connections to the music industry leaking stuff) but rather actual hackers. Nerds behind a computer. In this case, homosexuel nerds. A lot of hackers like to hack big corporations (Microsoft, etc) and are into crypto shite. The homosexual ones hack pop girls computers. It’s starting to make sense I think :eartha2:

Y’all are practically BEGGING for whoever does these periodic scat attacks to come & do another one so that you can all further delude yourselves into thinking we’re getting news soon. Like? Like this is the most fucking outrageously crazy thing I’ve ever seen. If I tried to explain this to anyone outside of Lanaboards they would think I’ve lost the plot. And personally I love it. Never change, LB…. :toofunny:

Anyway :makeup:

scat attack when? soon, rockafella…..

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: