Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, fine china said:

Girlies get your microscopes out (I’m a microbiologist in real life :hooker:) What are they looking at?

Screen-Shot-2022-12-05-at-2-12-57-PM.png 

Just a drawing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

5 minutes ago, TextBook said:

(I’m sure she’s touring again with this album)

literally so scared i'm not gonna get tickets over the tiktok stans going because they heard a 30 second sped up version of one song from 2014 :xgiggle:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

her nails are red which means that photo was either taken super recently or sometime from may-june, or maybe way earlier but i can’t remember when exactly she had red nails before that …

they look short though ….. like her nails now :awkney: so this photo seems kind of recent :awkney:

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

BoZ said the album is in his top 3, and the random user on the last page spilled (Ocean Boulevard as lead??) :hype:

There's a lot of random user saying stuff there but I guess he means the one that said that Tunnel out Friday?

Maybe he just means she's releasing a single :thumb2:

Someone also said album trailer on Thursday but it was wishful thinking 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, archiemm said:

literally so scared i'm not gonna get tickets over the tiktok stans going because they heard a 30 second sped up version of one song from 2014 :xgiggle:

Same I'm also worried she's only gonna do shows in California and Texas :bebe:

4 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

BoZ said the album is in his top 3, and the random user on the last page spilled (Ocean Boulevard as lead??) :hype:

His favourite album is NFR?! I expected UV or BTD. 

Anyway, top 3 along with NFR and UV. I'll take it. :true:

1 minute ago, archiemm said:

she should ask every person buying tickets when AKA was released, the full lyrics to burnt norton & what the name of her first written song ever is and you have to answer it in 2 minutes otherwise you only get nose bleed tickets :ma:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

10 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i said i want a 14 track album standard :true:

so don't lump me with the 11-12 track album girls :xgiggle:

yes, abolish the 11-12 track mindset ladies.

its Lana fucking Del Rey, you have every right to be A GREEDY WHORE :willcut:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/422280-lana-album-announcement-coming-on-the-7th/?do=findComment&comment=22937512

omfg :hdu:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

54 minutes ago, For K said:

Wait I have a therapy appointment at 12 on Wednesday :hellno: If she announces it during I'm leaving :oop2:

I literally skipped out on a family members funeral back in 2017 for the Groupie Love/Summer Bummer premiere. And I don't regret a thing :makeup:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

7 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/422280-lana-album-announcement-coming-on-the-7th/?do=findComment&comment=22937512

but why would she use a song with a snippet/leak already circulating online as a single... hmmm idk

red-velvet-irene.gifred-velvet-irene.gifDimCriminalArcticduck-size_restricted.gi
Naughty, naughty, naughty oh we ha ho