Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Peppers

Fishtails

Candy Necklace

The tracklist is a recipe :oprah4:

But tbh I think peppers is not real lol that seems so weird and random

Peppers... Fishtails... and a Candy Necklace. 

These were the ingredients chosen to make the perfect little album

But Lana Del Rey accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction--

The tunnel under ocean blvd!!

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

Wait actually since the sample thing, we know the producer credits for all songs right? So the Tommy Genesis sample has to be a song only Tommy produced and in 2015 there’s only two - Hate Demon and Eden. So it has to be one of those songs?

We don’t know the producer credits yet, but we have the writer credits! Though I think the writers of the sampled song have to be in the credits of the song that’s doing the sampling, and it’s just Lana, Tommy, Jack, and Mike.

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i was curious about this as well, however i think it depends on the DSP for how features are formatted in relation to the title. so maybe that’s why his name isn’t on the AHA page? like for example, on Spotify, Breaking Up Slowly is just called “Breaking Up Slowly” but the artist line says Lana Del Rey, Nikki Lane; meanwhile on Apple Music it’s called “Breaking Up Slowly (feat. Nikki Lane)” and the artist line just says Lana Del Rey. i guess we will see, i wouldn’t mind the samples not being credited, but Dealer kind of annoys because Miles is on half of the song and isn’t listed as a feature 😭 it would just be weird again for the contributors with entire verses to not have their name attached to the song

she was just scared of featuring TLSP, I understand her :twirls:

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

The Rick James "SING!" one is one of the best imo, how it gets repeated throughout the album, along with the distorted flute- or maybe it IS the distorted flute....I can't remember if those were separate or just the sample was edited enough to sound like that

that rick james sample has to be one of the most iconic samples... it's honestly hilarious that it's sampled on so many tracks but it works so well, it doesn't get old, i love how it was used in the second verse of without you

1 minute ago, bluedealer said:

Also don't forget that BoZ called the FJM's colab fantastic :hooker:

We have so much info about the album already and I still can't imagine how the whole thing sounds. :thumb3:

Just now, VioletBunny said:

Wait actually since the sample thing, we know the producer credits for all songs right? So the Tommy Genesis sample has to be a song only Tommy produced and in 2015 there’s only two - Hate Demon and Eden. So it has to be one of those songs?

We only have writing credits, and Tommy self wrote all of her 2015 album except for the 2 collabs so... it could be anything 

7 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Peppers

Fishtails

Candy Necklace

The tracklist is a recipe :oprah4:

But tbh I think peppers is not real lol that seems so weird and random

the 2023 version of cheries and wine, rosemary and thyme and all of my peaches default_eartha

also i just uploaded Breaking Up Slowly to AHA and it comes up as just “Breaking Up Slowly - Lana Del Rey” with no mention of Nikki despite her being credited on streaming, so yeah i guess we will see how the features are credited exactly 💀 we’re so hungry this is such a minuscule and weird thing to speculate about lmfaooo

Just now, lilac heaven said:

also i just uploaded Breaking Up Slowly to AHA and it comes up as just “Breaking Up Slowly - Lana Del Rey” so yeah i guess we will see how the features are credited exactly 💀 we’re so hungry this is such a minuscule and weird thing to speculate about lmfaooo

the thing here is that other features by other artists are credited as actual features so we’re back to the starting point :defeated:

we should’ve asked kintsugi to give us the link to track 5…

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

also i just uploaded Breaking Up Slowly to AHA and it comes up as just “Breaking Up Slowly - Lana Del Rey” so yeah i guess we will see how the features are credited exactly 💀 we’re so hungry this is such a minuscule and weird thing to speculate about lmfaooo

but nikki lane isn't properly featured on breaking up slowly to begin with, that's why ajayii thought she was miley cyrus or lana doing a very different voice :rip: 

Just now, bluedealer said:

I like the fact that our king and saviour Kingsugi is not an attention seeker. He just served and dissapiered like a hero :true:

@DragonWhorelearn bitch !

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

Is there any new info?

nikocado-nikocado-avocado.gif