Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, American Whore said:

I hope A&W goes like this:

"I'm American & a whore

find me down at

the corner store

watch me get down on the floor

they say I'm American

and that I'm a whore

I'm a whore,

I'm a whore"

7+ minutes long and she also mentions being the queen of the gas station :candy:

so real, so true

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

7 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

will the gatefold on the store exclusive vinyl look different when its shipped? i find it weird that its mostly blank 

there is a blurred track list for every variants back cover, except the store exclusive which was left blank, they put the album title in the gatefold so they will also probably put the track list in there

YCY3W7s.jpg

70 Days:party::oprah::dance:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

9 hours ago, tulsaglory said:

the first 3 days after the release were so hectic with all the information we got and it's making this drought feel so much more intense :bebe: im desperate

EDIT: sorry calling this a DROUGHT is way too dramatic it's been 22 days since we got a brand new fucking single im sorry :ohmy:

Yeah I don’t remember the last time we got so much info after a lead single release… They really spilled a lot this time. 

7 hours ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

I wonder if it has any religious reference... because then follows the pastor's interlude. :um2:

manifesting a "when i'm down on my knees you're how i pray" moment

8 hours ago, American Whore said:

I hope A&W goes like this:

"I'm American & a whore

find me down at

the corner store

watch me get down on the floor

they say I'm American

and that I'm a whore

I'm a whore,

I'm a whore"

7+ minutes long and she also mentions being the queen of the gas station :candy:

i had a dream a couple nights ago about that song and it was like “doesn’t it feel great to be the american whore” and it sounded like Black Bathing Suit mixed with Cruel World :rip: i’m a dreamer i dream a lot (literally)

14 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

my target cd pre order just got charged on my credit card , what does it mean ? 

are they sending the physicals to distribution centers for target ? hmm

okay this is concerning if we look back to the leaking legacy target has...

0YnL0Kf.gif

I just want a mv or an album trailer :hide: this album rollout is really testing my patience

But then I remember that LMLYLAW came out in October 2020, the teaser only came out 2 months later, and then the Chemtrails music video only came out in January, and the album in late March 2021 :deadbanana: then she dropped the 3 BB singles in May, we only got a mv for Arcadia in September, and the album in October... somehow I survived that, but I must admit that I wasn't as excited for her last 2 albums as I am for this one (even though I love them) :um:

I wonder why title track hasn’t started trending on tiktok since I think it is very tiktok friendly. specially for lines like “when’s it gonna be my turn” or “don’t forget me” that feel very likely to be trendy

and also for giving me Margaret