Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

40 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

She'll get either #1 or #2 and neither are bad let's be fucking for real :mj2:

Indeed! NFR ended up being number 3 on release week… but the buzz around that album has pushed it to great and steady streaming numbers. Is a number one THAT relevant for labels? Maybe not, but it really depends on what happens next in terms of streaming / buzz / popularity, which is almost impossible to predict (the number of « odd » songs in her discography that went viral and gave a new popularity push to her albums is insane :oprah2: UV doing so well after 8+ years?!? )

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I hope the Pastor Interlude has a trap beat added by Clay :creepna2:

Interlude - The Holy ( Marias Prayer Trapslayer Amen  Halleluja Slutty Jesus White Hot Forever Tulsa Clay Freak ) ft. Judas Smith 

Clay trap beats & a TJF sample are coming :pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

wait we're almost 2 months away from the album holy fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Before certain Lana stans getting brave saying Lana will block Miley just because she’s higher on the daily streams chart, please take a good look at SZA. SZA wasn’t even in the top 15 before her album release. Lana was out streaming her 5X daily. Now look at the chart again. Lana’s stream is stalling despite releasing new music. SZA balloons 10x streams daily.

See when you make appealing music that people want to listen to, the streams will just explode. Word of mouth is so instant nowadays because of social media (twitter, TikTok, etc) and of course, music streaming has made music itself way more accessible. 

Miley will end her easily if her album is appealing to the gp.

1 minute ago, Flowerbomb said:

Do we have the tracklist yet? :pout:

NO :lange:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:

Do we have the tracklist yet? :pout:

We kinda do but it's blurred :trisha:

5UYSGsN.jpg

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

13 minutes ago, White Dress said:

People still care about charts? :rip:

I agree charts aren’t that important. I just wish Lana would put more effort into her album rollouts. Seeing Miley’s album trailer reminded me of the visuals that Lana used to put out, and I kind of miss that. Maybe she is holding off on doing more promo until closer to the release date though. 

6 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Lana’s stream is stalling despite releasing new music. 

I mean this is the politest way possible but what are you talking about. Born to Die is steadily climbing. 73 last week and 65 this week on the Billboard 200 and it's 11 years old. Not to mention that DYKTTATUOB is maintaining the 300k daily streams range on spotify alone :awkney:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I agree charts aren’t that important. I just wish Lana would put more effort into her album rollouts. Seeing Miley’s album trailer reminded me of the visuals that Lana used to put out, and I kind of miss that. Maybe she is holding off on doing more promo until closer to the release date though. 

seeing that trailer made me so mad

chemtrails did 77k (i think) but it also had like 12 varients 

plastic hearts did 60k with no vinyls

miley has 3 vinyl varients so far and lana has 5

we just need streams to outchart miley

and also in america doesnt summer start like june or something so not many ppl will get the vibe of mileys album 

9 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Before certain Lana stans getting brave saying Lana will block Miley just because she’s higher on the daily stream chart, please take a good look at SZA. SZA wasn’t even in the top 15 before her album release. Lana was out streaming her 5X daily. Now look at the chart again. Lana’s stream is stalling despite releasing new music. SZA balloons 10x streams daily.

See when you make appealing music that people wants to listen to, the streams will just explode. Word of mouth is so instant nowadays because of social media (twitter, TikTok, etc) and of course, music streaming has made music itself way more accessible. 

Miley will end her easily.

Indeed.com

LinkedIn.com

Find a job, and hit "apply now!"

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

chemtrails did 77k (i think) but it also had like 12 varients 

plastic hearts did 60k with no vinyls

miley has 3 vinyl varients so far and lana has 5

we just need streams to outchart miley

and also in america doesnt summer start like june or something so not many ppl will get the vibe of mileys album 

Summer solstice 2023 in Northern Hemisphere will be at 10:57 AM on
Wednesday, June 21
All times are in Eastern Time.

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Jesus... loves... you

dance break

:dance:

boom like that sample 

:hype:

Then Boom Like That sample stops :noparty:and you hear

I love you Jesus 

trisha-trisha-paytas.gif

It turns out Trisha Paytas is a hidden collab & is a surprise vocalist on the interlude :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

9 minutes ago, For K said:

I mean this is the politest way possible but what are you talking about. Born to Die is steadily climbing. 73 last week and 65 this week on the Billboard 200 and it's 11 years old. Not to mention that DYKTTATUOB is maintaining the 300k daily streams range :awkney:

Ocean Blvd bombed horribly. It shouldn’t be doing just 300K daily considering her monthly listeners. It’s performing similarly to LMLYLAW and BB and those were massive career lows. Don’t expect the album to do any better.

The growth in her stream is very disproportionate because it’s people checking out her back catalogue with zero streams going to new releases and that is just sad. “Yes To Heaven” is currently her best performing single post NFR.

11 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Before certain Lana stans getting brave saying Lana will block Miley just because she’s higher on the daily stream chart, please take a good look at SZA. SZA wasn’t even in the top 15 before her album release. Lana was out streaming her 5X daily. Now look at the chart again. Lana’s stream is stalling despite releasing new music. SZA balloons 10x streams daily.

See when you make appealing music that people wants to listen to, the streams will just explode. Word of mouth is so instant nowadays because of social media (twitter, TikTok, etc) and of course, music streaming has made music itself way more accessible. 

Miley will end her easily.

Aren't you effectively doing the same as "certain Lana stans"? 

Regardless, there are people here who can't stand Miley (myself) and won't support her. Period. Lana released a single song so comparing it, with no music video or much promo except for one singular billboard in Tulsa, to SZA seems kind of stupid and makes you look like you don't understand charts at all. But go off I guess sis? :thumb3:

giphy.gif