Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I wonder if this track will be lyrically stunning like the rest of the album seems to be, or if the lyrics are going to be super campy and filled with instrumentation ala VB :oic3:

Either way, I'm here for it!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

im not gagging :xgiggle:

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

20 hours ago, drugsdesire said:

she's coming y'all, she's just a little late... the traffic is horrible 

i told y’all she was coming, the traffic was just slow :defeated: A&W OUT NEXT THURSDAY OR SOONER

I think she's going to announce it today even if it's coming in more than a week. That would explain the track length and the Apple Music date showing up today :true:

But since it's Lana she's never the first one to announce her stuff :hide:

giphy.gif

are y’all telling me that you DON’T get post notifications for honeymoon hours, sometimes days after she actually posted? i thought her IG was just collectively fucked up in that regard because i’ve seen other people complaining about it too, i haven’t even gotten the notifications for yesterday’s posts yet but that’s not unusual because they always come late :bebe: