Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

me when idk the words to a new song but wanna vibe with it anyway lana-yass.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Is it just me or is there really Norman Fucking Rockwell (title track) sample in Jimmy Jimmy coco puff?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Where did my post go? I'll try to recreate.

Some of you were speaking about rituals for listening to a new release. This must be mine: reading LanaBoards for the first time with DYK album. This thread is rich.

There is a BTS for Interview Magazine:

2 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

“A&W” might be the ultimate expression of that wildness, a chimeric, haunted folk-trap ballad welded together with nothing but the heat of her own star power. - Pitchfork.  that's mother right there y'all :tanisha:

At first I read, "heart of her own star power." Then I looked the article. Nice Pitchfork review on short notice! "Heat" makes more sense. Because like many celebs or stars, Lana has that charisma. It is what she chooses to do with it that is so engaging . . .

I have no thoughts… can’t stop replaying. Chills when the intro starts. :defeated: the magazine today only made the wait more painful, but I’m so glad this was the song she decided to release as a single. It feels very significant. I agree that A&W makes me appreciate DYKTATUOB even more. Almost only one more month to go :party:

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I love how I can enjoy A&W without having to shit on her past albums :flutter:

Yeah there is no reason for that.

Cocc and bb had their Highlights and now she changed her style. I think old lana lovers will love her new sound. I think some people don't like it for the vocal mixing. I understand that but i am total in love with a&w

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

So I've been thinking about the mixing on A&W and I appreciate it being 'non-standard'. I remember watching this one musician's video on YouTube and he was answering a question about the correct way to mix and the only thing he said was 'there is no such thing, you do whatever feels appropriate, whatever feels right in the moment.' Sure, there are guidelines one tends to follow to make a song sound accessible but there is so much more than just that. I feel like I've been seeing a shift towards more raw sounding recordings, less compressed, having more of a live feel and I love it. Thank you all for coming to my TED talk. :kiss:

13 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

My only « complaint » about A&W is that the first part sounds like shit in the car.

but with headphones, it’s an experience.

I think this is why I wasn’t sure about it at first because I went to my car to listen with the speakers and couldn’t understand a word she was saying :bebe:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

2 minutes ago, Jared said:

THE MASTER. THE LORD. THE EMPEROR. THE KING. THE GOAT.

Jack-Antonoff-Feet-4775280.jpg

i don’t know why but this picture is so musty to me :biblio: whenever i see it i have to cover my nose for a second

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Can you believe how hard we won today :oprah2:

This was like the best Valentine's Day ever & I'm afraid no future Valentine's Day will be able to top that :true: Her impact :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: