Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, LanaBalkana said:

Twitter even more delulu than we are. Probably they just saw someone’s unhinged manifestation here and they preach it as gospel now

Your avi scares me, like who is that 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 hours ago, God&Monster said:

I feel like this would be too good to be true...

This is too good to be true, but with a cover art like that, it's giving major movie poster vibes—I hope this turns out to be accurate. :blanche4:

17 minutes ago, Luna de miel said:

lemme share this ai generated pic of 'Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of My Father While He’s Deep-Sea Fishing'

why is it kinda totally a vibe

output.jpg 

:ohsnap: 

7 hours ago, burthday kake said:

do you really think I give a damn what I do

after years of just hearing them talking

tenor.gif?itemid=27596829

Her boobs here are too powerful 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

The album is not even out yet but im so willing to believe that Pearl Watch Me On Ring A Bell Psycho Lifeguard is a real thing and in fact the other sister album for this Ocean Blvd era. 

Double album is coming :pray2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I'm actually so sad she delayed it two weeks... it was supposed to come out during my trip to Cali ad she always does pop-up shops when the album releases, and I would've actually been able to go this time:angie:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I already booked the 23rd and the 25th off so i have a long weekend to celebrate the album, what use is releasing it on the 10th?

Her team.. im sick of their shenanigans:sideeye:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

22 minutes ago, hyaluronicacid said:

saw a rumor on twitter about a small tour she's planning on doing and they said they got the rumor from here, can anyone speak on that?

it's just senseless people on twitter bullshitting. nobody here knows of any tour info, she's going to brazil later this year but not right now 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 hours ago, Harry Nilsson said:

I actually have had a feeling that this was the plan from day 1 (but thought I’m probably being delulu). But I was getting very psychedelic vibes from the album which made perfect sense to me for visuals.. like the wall!

Then BOZs comments about it being needed to be appreciated as a full piece of work and calling it a journey, made me think it even more..

And then A&W dropped! The transition between 1st and 2nd half screams visual (tropico type film) to me, I feel like I can just imagine it! Anyway.. enough of my wishful thinking :defeated:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I was never worried about the delay because I know that the album will find its way to us on March 10th😌

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*