Sign in to follow this  
For K

Re-Listen to Any Lana Song?

West coast and video games

Two of the most perfectly crafted songs I've ever listened toΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

shades of coolΒ :true:Β the punch of the first chorus to the punch of the second chorus to the punch of the bridge to the punch of the little breath she takes before the final chorusΒ astralproject.gif

ascend-winnie-the-pooh-ascend.gif

Β 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifΒ  Β tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifΒ Β tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Β 

14 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Either OTTR or West Coast... I still remember the chills when WC premiered on the BBC (?) radio and I heard that chorusΒ :cumming:

Β 

I also remember being lowkey upset that I couldn't clearly understand all the words thoΒ :thumb3:

TrulyΒ :toofunny:Β it was a reset with Lana's music, but i was like "she's singing about cool things and im not cool enough to know what it all is"

I would love to relive hearing the Heroin bridge for the first time. Nothing could have prepared for me that and to this day, it's part of what makes it my favorite Lana song of all time. Hearing Yosemite for the first time felt special to me too, so getting to relisten to that for the first time again would be nice too.Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

West Coast. I remember every moment of that day it dropped. I was 16 yo and times were hard. I came home from school and hit the play button with full bass on (didn't know what was coming nextΒ :defeated:Β ) It had me lying on the floor feeling every note of that masterpiece fr. I've never experienced music like this since that day :pray2:Β Lana & Dan forever in my heart :xcry: