Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I’m a bit late to the party, but honestly, who cares if she’s back with Sean? Stop me if I’m wrong, but was he against the BLM movement? Did he ever say anything about it? Not all cops are bad and racists. Again, I don’t know if he’s a racist or anything, so feel free correct me, but if he’s one of the nice cops, why would it be a problem if she’s back with him?? She went to protests and she could’ve caught a deadly virus, I don’t think she did that just to look good to people. She would’ve never taken a risk so high if there wasn’t a real good reason behind it.

But anyway. I thought about something last night. If the album was first titled WHF, and now we’re almost sure that the song is about Sean, could that mean that the majority of the album is about him too?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Shes not even dating him lmaoo where did this come from? Because shes in Tulsa? Americans are so obsessed with police they want to unstan people who date em? This is seriously ridiculous. Being a cop doesnt mean youre racist agressive women beater murderer. Tulsa jesus freak is clearly a diss track

She has every right to date whoever she wants

Yes she has, but that doesn't mean we and the general public will approve it

She has every right to date whoever she wants

Yes she has, but that doesn't mean we and the general public will approve it

Unstan then, or keep streaming her music, either way lana is unbothered by what people think

right she doesn’t care but she has to draw the line somewhere. dating a cop in today’s social/political climate is just pure ignorance, especially when lana herself went to protests in support of blm. at the end of the day lana will look like a performative activist who is ignorant and tone deaf but it’s ok because “lana is unbothered”

Shes not even dating him lmaoo where did this come from? Because shes in Tulsa? Americans are so obsessed with police they want to unstan people who date em? This is seriously ridiculous. Being a cop doesnt mean youre racist agressive women beater murderer. Tulsa jesus freak is clearly a diss track

I partly agree with this, since I live in a totally different social atmosphere in the Nordic countries, it's hard to imagine living in the disdain of the police. But I've also seen the grim statistics of the U.S. police regarding to violence and abuse of power. Especially after and during the protests this year, Lana dating the enemy - a cop - can be seen as her supporting the oppressor's side and turning a blind eye to the victims. Or that's how I understand it.

Happy as the moonshine

I partly agree with this, since I live in a totally different social atmosphere in the Nordic countries, it's hard to imagine living in the disdain of the police. But I've also seen the grim statistics of the U.S. police regarding to violence and abuse of power. Especially after and during the protests this year, Lana dating the enemy - a cop - can be seen as her supporting the oppressor's side and turning a blind eye to the victims. Or that's how I understand it.

this!!! you always have to look at the bigger picture.

Every group abuses their power- directors, actors, singers. Im living in Europe and police can abuse their power a lot. It happens in every single country. But the pure agression in americans is just ridiculous to see. And all those comments saying theyre unstanning if she gest back to sean..like wtf?

I get the rage towards cops, especially if you are American. The June events shone a light on their violent and racist actions. I’m Canadian, and matters are not that worse with our police officers, though far from being perfect either. If she ever got back together with Sean, it would look super suspicious to say the least.

That being said, the way I see it, it’s her life. I will never tell someone that he or she shouldn’t be with someone because my track record, when it comes to BF, has been far from being perfect for many many years lol.

Here's the thing, dating a cop really isn't a simple concept. It's very complex, especially when someone like Lana (who attended these protests to show support towards BLM), is dating one.

Simply put, the whole police system is America is absolutely messed up. Even if some cops claim to be good, they still stand with other cops who are corrupt. It's like men who say they're feminists but are still friends with their 'bros' who are pervs or rapists.

The whole police system was made purely to keep black people in check when they were freed as slaves (watch Angelica Ross' livestream on it, it's very good and informative). So even if cops claim to not be racist, they still stand WITH racists, which is a form of racial microaggression. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Here's the thing, dating a cop really isn't a simple concept. It's very complex, especially when someone like Lana (who attended these protests to show support) is dating one.

Simply put, the whole police system is America is absolutely messed up. Even if some cops claim to be good, they still stand with other cops who are corrupt. It's like men who say they're feminists but are still friends with their 'bros' who are pervs or rapists.

The whole police system was made purely to keep black people in check when they were freed as slaves (watch Angelica Ross' livestream on it, it's very good and informative). So even if cops claim to not be racist, they still stand WITH racists, which is a form of racial microaggression. 

This

hey um its not about what people think its about how actions can affect people. i already mentioned that if she is back together veith him then i will unstan because im tired of her constantly virtue signaling her liberal beliefs if she's not gonna walk the walk and stick to them.

I dont see how her dating a cop will affect other people unless you choose to be offended by it, so boo hoo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_vr3nVJB50/?igshid=140o0dfryf02v

Now, is this the infamous car? If so, it’s Jack’s. So there may be no need to return or burn your stan card after all.

Edit: the car is also twice in his story.

Tbh, that whole perky dance, feelin free vibe reminds me of them on the studio where he said he loves to see her dance and does the "spirit fingers"

Most likely it's Jack's car

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

what i think is important about that post especially with the title it’s given.... will the song or songs sound like Habits in some way?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Also why are we thinking theyre dating? You cant even hang out with ur ex anymore? They both said theyre on good terms so

Hasn’t someone pointed out that Sean was in LA yesterday, according to his story? So I guess they never even met recently, and where we are, speculating they are dating / meeting again...

But imagine if they met, that he filmed her and she uses that video to introduce her diss track... Sweet revenge.

Taylor Swift literally just announced a surprise album that’s dropping tonight, that’s how Lana should’ve done it for Chemtrails. I fell off my chair

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~