x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

22 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

I don’t mind the dancers but it was annoying when the camera filmed them more than lana singing for some songs 

ikr, i was kinda annoyed during ultraviolence because the camera kept panning to the two dancers and honestly kudos to them bc the dance was beautiful but pls i wanna see lana too

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

This just shows that she is the artist of people born in the mid-90s to mid-00s honestly. She's so huge and so resonant for us. I just hope this doesn't ruin her already rocky experiences of performing over here - we've got to pull through at Hyde Park and make it an amazing show.

17 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

ikr, i was kinda annoyed during ultraviolence because the camera kept panning to the two dancers and honestly kudos to them bc the dance was beautiful but pls i wanna see lana too

Was Ultraviolence the song where the dancers flashed us? :toofunny: I agree though, I like the dancers in the background but I’d rather the cameras focus on Lana

1 hour ago, jaesana said:

It’s completely unprofessional and disrespectful to a point where it makes me wonder if she even respects her fans’ time. Really upsetting because otherwise it would’ve been one of her best shows ever 

you don’t even know what happened or why she was late… you’re lucky to be alive at the same time as her, remember that…

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, bigspender said:

you don’t even know what happened or why she was late… you’re lucky to be alive at the same time as her, remember that…

she said on stage it was her hair

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, American Whore said:

she said on stage it was her hair

I don’t think it was the hair, I think she pulled that out as a way to laugh it off.. I don’t think she realised how much it would bomb :bebe:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

4 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I don’t think it was the hair, I think she pulled that out as a way to laugh it off.. I don’t think she realised how much it would bomb :bebe:

I’m glad someone else pointed this out. I also thought she was trying to make a joke when she said it. 

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

don't know if this was posted here already but a great review:

https://amp.theguardian.com/music/2023/jun/25/lana-del-rey-at-glastonbury-review-other-stage

tldr:

Hide contents

Has she ever gotten this kind of positive press when her fans are eating her alive? Truly unbeatable! WE LUV U LANA

WTF is going on with those dancers? Why are they there? Lana does not need these bells and whistles, it's all unnecessary distraction. It does not match Lana's melancholic music. Please let them go away, it's awful. 

4 minutes ago, Jackflash said:

WTF is going on with those dancers? Why are they there? Lana does not need these bells and whistles, it's all unnecessary distraction. It does not match Lana's melancholic music. Please let them go away, it's awful. 

can yall shut up about the dancers already:deadbanana:

4 minutes ago, southbeachswing said:

Kind of late but seeing her play the videos from a.k.a on stage made me come here... what does it mean !! :ohsnap2:

it means @Surf Noir sent lana a 46GB zip file with every lizzy visual thats paid dust and lana decided to use some :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, bigspender said:

i mean when people pay money and stand on the hot sun for hours waiting for the time when an artist is going to perform and yet they still have to wait for 30 minutes when the same artist had the entire day to get ready on time, they have the right to be upset about it

Damn this is not good for Lana lol she really needs to get her shit together… I’m seeing people on all social medias complaining/calling her out 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Radio 1 been cracking jokes at her lateness all day (following up by saying how great she was) but Everytime they do, they play her songs so we won kinda. 

A&W playing right now!

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat