Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Is there any album that contains only new songs? I am guessing every album has at least one song that was written during previous eras and reworked later.

The case with Blue Banisters is different though as she YouTube ripped 3 songs.

Ocean Blvd had all new tracks, except for Taco Truck which had VB on it, funnily enough it was it's demo too lol wait, wasn't A&W done a couple years ago? I think I forgot that

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

27 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

if Zodiac is in the LDRX tracklist, it means she is in her most experimental era!!! Just imagine the SOUNDSCAPE of that album

divine, godly levels of slay

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

11 hours ago, American Whore said:

I want to hear what she's cooking up with Jack, tbh. Unpopular opinion, I know, but to me, they're finally starting to scratch the surface of making some really great stuff - like A&W and Taco Truck and Venice Bitch.

Yess, A&W, Taco Truck, and the reworked section of Venice Bith are incredible. Hearing that Jack wants to put as much of Lana's personality into tracks is special too - how he adds in her little laughs and between takes comments. A little Rick Ruben feedback could be cool too, but I trust Lana's vision 

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Ocean Blvd had all new tracks, except for Taco Truck which had VB on it, funnily enough it was it's demo too lol

Paris, Grandfather, Fishtail and Peppers were not really new, they use samples of existing songs

3 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Paris, Grandfather, Fishtail and Peppers were not really new, they use samples of existing songs

Okay, but they were done recently, as in they weren't made 5 years ago and sitting in a folder on a laptop. I think there's a difference between using samples to make a new song vs having a song done and using it from an earlier album on a new album. Like on Chemtrails, LMLYLAW was made during UV but she released it in 2021 on cocc. Ocean Blvd has maybe 2 songs - A&W and Taco Truck, that were older or reuses an older track. The rest she'd made recently, whether they're using samples or not doesn't really apply here i don't think

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

33 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

if Zodiac is in the LDRX tracklist, it means she is in her most experimental era!!! Just imagine the SOUNDSCAPE of that album

I have been OBSESSED with the soundscape of the Zodiac snippet ... the moody drums ... the guitar ... the OB sound mixed with UV ... the way she says purify me yeeeyeeeeyeahhh :cumming:

I need that sound on the new album 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

22 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Okay, but they were done recently, as in they weren't made 5 years ago and sitting in a folder on a laptop. I think there's a difference between using samples to make a new song vs having a song done and using it from an earlier album on a new album. Like on Chemtrails, LMLYLAW was made during UV but she released it in 2021 on cocc. Ocean Blvd has maybe 2 songs - A&W and Taco Truck, that were older or reuses an older track. The rest she'd made recently, whether they're using samples or not doesn't really apply here i don't think

Ok, but how do we know? We only  know what has leaked. It's possible that some other songs or song ideas might be similarly old.

But I don't care about it as long it's a complete 'new' song idea, which means lyrics and melody are coming from Lana herself and were not officially released before.

37 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Is there any album that contains only new songs? I am guessing every album has at least one song that was written during previous eras and reworked later.

The case with Blue Banisters is different though as she YouTube ripped 3 songs.

Few albums have songs from multiple years ago but most have like one old song

- Old Money

- Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

- The Next Best American Record 

i saw that this thread had the hot flare and almost freaked out thinking we got some news :hillary:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

4 hours ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

i can’t wait for the day Lana posts the tracklist and we see Zodiac on it :oprah4:

mEtDRnr.gifyou’re young, you’re wild, you’re free

4 hours ago, Flowerbomb said:

Ya'll remember that leaked snippet called 'Sugary Sweet'? I hope that will be on LDR10. It sounded so gorgeous

Omg it was so luscious 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I'm up for anything right now as long as it's something new and experimental!

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

Materials needed:

1. A blackened quill
  2. A parchment made from the tears of a weeping willow
  3. Three ivory keys from a forsaken piano
  4. Moonlit water collected at midnight
  5. A lock of silence (if unavailable, a strand of hair will do)

Instructions:

1. Under the cloak of night, inscribe Lana's name on the parchment with the blackened quill. Be sure to write it backward, for reverse melodies shall be her undoing.
  2. Place the three ivory keys in the shape of a broken heart on the parchment. This symbolizes the shattered chords that shall haunt her musical endeavors.
  3. Douse the parchment with the moonlit water, allowing the tears of the night to merge with your intentions. Speak softly, "In the realm of echoes and shadowed keys, Let Lana's piano fall into a silent breeze."
  4. Intertwine the lock of silence (or strand of hair) with the parchment, creating a binding link between the spell and the songstress.
  5. Burn the concoction in a silver censer, letting the smoke carry your wishes to the music gods. As the flames dance, chant the following incantation: "Piano keys entwined in gloom, let Lana's ballads find no room."

Remember, this is purely for amusement and not to be taken seriously. Let the piano ballads flow freely!

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

22 hours ago, American Whore said:

Ocean Blvd had all new tracks, except for Taco Truck which had VB on it, funnily enough it was it's demo too lol wait, wasn't A&W done a couple years ago? I think I forgot that

The "Jimmy" part of AW apparently stems back to the NFR era.

Also, I would not rule out that tracks like "Sweet" or "Paris, Texas" had their origin in a previous era

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

9 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

the thought of that we will never escape piano ballads atp always sobers

hey, we broke free a little with the last album. i have hope :icant:

violets in your eyes