DNC

Candy Necklace WINS "Best Alternative" and nominated for "Best Art Direction" at the VMAS!

Daaamn, I am so happy for her!! Well deserved, especially for "Candy Necklace", because it's one of the best from Ocean Blvd and I am glad that it has got some recognition!! 

I did not watch it live, but this award was on tv? Was there any video of her accepting this award? Like a pre-recorded video? oh nvm it was just on twitter

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

6 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Seeing Paramore fans is so confusing

:true:

Spoiler

Jk I LOVE “The Only Exception” and Brand New Eyes

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

45 minutes ago, Elle said:

She won!! x

mariah-carey.gif

SHE ABSOLUTELY DESERVED TO WIN :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

53 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

she also liked lanaboards' post

LanaBoards keeping everyone up to date on the latest Lana Del Rey news, even Lana herself xx

I’m soooo proud of her, she really deserves this. The video is so stunning and you can tell how much work the whole team put into it. I’m also proud of this fanbase for coming together to make sure she took home the win! Congratulations Lana, we luv u :kiss: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Seeing Paramore fans outraged is so confusing because the Paramore video was literally them just standing in different locations like- :stareney3:

Yeah… never understood the air of appeal w paramore… so many greater 2000s emo bands—the only exception is brilliant though but that was it.

27 minutes ago, sjatib said:

So they produced a whole show to announce the awards but didnt care to announce Lana's category but on Twitter...?

Can't blame her for not showing up, to be honest.

Removing categories from the Telecast (like the Oscars wanted to do last year) is about as disrespectful as it gets. Is she less important because she's alternative??

Just scrap the category all together then, if you don't think it's that important! 

And at the same time, they lavish the same artist (Taylor) with 23040505 prizes every year, and we have to watch certain artists blab on forever. Remember Billie Ellish sweeping at the Grammy's?

It's basically saying "this artist makes a lot of money for the industry, so we'll reword them a million times and hear them speak a million times for the sake of our ratings and popularity. And the rest of the artists? Screw you - no one cares." It's revolting. 

deserved ofc :true::true:

the fact that annoyed me the most is that they didn’t even announce it officially. That’s so disrespectful..

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I finally went to sleep at 2 A.M. U.K time. I'm so glad to wake up and find out Lana won! It's so deserved. 

How is it possible that the VMAs was 4 hours long but they didn't televise thirteen awards? It's ridiculous and so disrespectful to those artists, not just Lana. Such a badly organised schedule. Honestly, I'd much rather see "smaller" artists celebrated, plus artists receiving awards for the first time, than NSYNC presenting an award to TS (Nothing against either of them, but we don't really need TS to give them an obvious plug for their new music.) or over choreographed performances than mean lip syncing is necessary ... 

Anyway I'm happy voting everyday from god knows how many different emails paid off! Lana and her team deserves an award for every single video she's made honestly they are all works of art :justride:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide