lemonadetan

biggest lana mystery??

All of the things people already said but I was always wondering if Lana & Chuck shot a music video for Yosemite.

Chuck posted this on March 23rd 2017

ur7UGcC_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BR9lKEOhEzw/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

She tagged several people in that photo including Ben & Lanas Honeymoon account. She also tagged Kodak which seems to be a photoshoot/ film production team/ company.

Since she posted it in March and you can see the trees are green, the pic must be older, maybe from 2016. In 2016 she also shot the Love video if I'm not mistaken. 

On April 23rd 2017 Chuck posted another photo of Yosemite. 

She later reposted the photo I linked on July 20th 2018 and I wonder why. But if there is a Yosemite music video I wonder even more why Lana didn't release it in 2021 when she released Yosemite :ohno:

Or maybe they did a photoshoot there or I'm just interpreting too much into this photo , but Chuck tagging Ben, Lana, Kodak + other people , the way the people in the photo are dressed sth seems sus to me. Also Lana said in an Interview during LFL pre release era that Yosemite was her favourite song from the album,  so I wouldn't be surprised if they made a video for it.

I really love that photo & if there is a music video with those visuals for Yosemite,  I need it more than anything else:lange:

Also here the link to Kodaks insta account:

https://instagram.com/kodak?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Spoiler

I think I posted about this a long time ago already in the COCC post release thread , but it's still a mystery to me & I thought this thread is a good opportunity to bring it up again:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

All of the things people already said but I was always wondering if Lana & Chuck shot a music video for Yosemite.

She tagged several people in that photo including Ben & Lanas Honeymoon account. She also tagged Kodak which seems to be a film production team/ company.

Since she posted it in March and you can see the trees are green, the pic must be older, maybe from 2016. In 2016 she also shot the Love video if I'm not mistaken. 

She later reposted the photo I linked on July 20th 2018 and I wonder why. But if there is a Yosemite music video I wonder even more why Lana didn't release it in 2021 when she released Yosemite :ohno:

Or maybe they did a photoshoot there or I'm just interpreting too much into this photo , but Chuck tagging Ben, Lana, Kodak + other people , the way the people in the photo are dressed sth seems sus to me. Also Lana said in an Interview during LFL pre release era that Yosemite was her favourite song from the album,  so I wouldn't be surprised if they made a video for it.

I really love that photo & if there is a music video with those visuals for Yosemite,  I need it more than anything else:lange:

Hide contents

I think I posted about this a long time ago already in the COCC post release thread , but it's still a mystery to me & I thought this thread is a good opportunity to bring it up again:bebe:

omg i really can imagine these visuals for that song and it is so lfl coded such a nice found

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

43 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

She tagged several people in that photo including Ben & Lanas Honeymoon account. She also tagged Kodak which seems to be a photoshoot/ film production team/ company.

Hide contents

maybe it was an inspiration for chuck's kodak reference video or something which was later reused for pawn shop blues mv?

url%5D

On 9/19/2023 at 10:32 PM, PARADIXO said:

DNC

wtf is this

On 9/20/2023 at 2:53 AM, Hanna said:

stolen laptop and all of that lost media

THISSSSSSSS

On 9/20/2023 at 3:29 AM, bluechemtrails said:

what reasons really led to the closure of her instagram account and will she ever open it again?

this annoys me. i wanna know too

On 9/20/2023 at 5:55 AM, Nectar Of The Puss said:

I understand that, but I love how it fits with blue banisters.

i'm with you sis. i love it lol

for me it's K and just her childhood.

~INSTA1.gif

11 minutes ago, Slow Dance to rock music said:

do you think she'll ever make an album that fits hollywood in thematically and vibe? i'd love to see and hear that happen

sooo like lana del rey meets starfucker?

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

that one time when in interview for pitchfork she said there is a storyline to lfl album

Is there a storyline to the album?

Yeah.

What’s the story?

You have to figure it out.

and it sounds like a big deal and ever since it has been one of the biggest mysteries for me because i could never figure out the story based on tracklisting:rollin: has anyone got any ideas

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

11 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

that one time when in interview for pitchfork she said there is a storyline to lfl album

Yeah.

What’s the story?

and it sounds like a big deal and ever since it has been one of the biggest mysteries for me because i could never figure out the story based on tracklisting:rollin: has anyone got any ideas

she was just trying to get people to stream girl 

On 10/3/2023 at 12:21 PM, lanaismamom said:

did we ever find out if SUBVERSIVE has anything to do with Lust for Life?

no but it birthed the biggest legend of our times ultrasubversive

14 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

Yeah.

What’s the story?

The only storyline I hear in LFL is one of a girl in the midst of wanting to make big changes in her life, wanting to leave a mark / legacy by stepping outside of herself, to espace her demons… but realizing that old patters are hard to get rid of. 

but it’s a very loose pattern, contrary to BTD and UV that are almost like two novels. 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The only storyline I hear in LFL is one of a girl in the midst of wanting to make big changes in her life, wanting to leave a mark / legacy by stepping outside of herself, to espace her demons… but realizing that old patters are hard to get rid of. 

but it’s a very loose pattern, contrary to BTD and UV that are almost like two novels. 

Yes this!

url%5D

2 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

Yeah.

What’s the story?

Lfl is a 16-track album and if you divide it you get 8… so i’ve been told that-

track 1 (love) till track 8 (in my feelings) is “lust”

track 9 (coachella) till track 16 (get free) is “life”

but my take- i’d say there was never a clarity of narrative throughout the tracklist… the album just divides itself and connecting only w the songs on that segment… for example love until coachella has a modern alternative sound to it sonically but thematically you have this middle part of the album that is agressive in nature (cherry, wm, imf, summer bummer, groupie) 

then it shows it’s political side in compositions like Coachella, gba, world at war right- and then it gets folky in beautiful people and tomorrow never came

now that’s what I thought Lana thought of when she made the tracklisting (at least the aggressive middle songs is a fact) next is what i think is what Lanz absolutely thought about… the last three tracks

heroin - she reminisces of the past (she said it herself)

change - her current/present desire for life

get free - her future (manifesto)/elements in self she wanted that she wishes to incorporate.