Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 minutes ago, Eugene said:

What's supposed to happen in London? What did I miss?

ย 

Just a pop up shop prior to the Leeds/Reading festivals, probably with the same merch as usualย :runs:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

7 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Same here Iโ€™m really undecided, I donโ€™t want to end up getting home really late on the night.. wonder what time it startsย 

Yeah also Iโ€™m not going to Reading or Leeds so idrkโ€ฆ I mean will Lana be at the merch pop up ? LMAOย 

2 hours ago, ldrzodiac said:

Yeah also Iโ€™m not going to Reading or Leeds so idrkโ€ฆ I mean will Lana be at the merch pop up ? LMAOย 

I am going to Leeds but likelihood of me getting merch there is slim as I want to try get barricade.. so if there will be Leeds specific merch it would be nice to get itย 

ย 

I doubt sheโ€™ll be there and I even doubt that thereโ€™ll be any new merch, but I dunno whether to risk it.. sheโ€™s doing a pop up in Paris on the 20th, so I guess that would be a good indicator for the Leeds one.. but I should probably decide before then as Iโ€™ll need to buy a train ticketย 

like a dream, you glide on the waterย 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shoreย 

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I am going to Leeds but likelihood of me getting merch there is slim as I want to try get barricade.. so if there will be Leeds specific merch it would be nice to get itย 

ย 

I doubt sheโ€™ll be there and I even doubt that thereโ€™ll be any new merch, but I dunno whether to risk it.. sheโ€™s doing a pop up in Paris on the 20th, so I guess that would be a good indicator for the Leeds one.. but I should probably decide before then as Iโ€™ll need to buy a train ticketย 

I wish I managed to get tickets to Reading and Leeds but its difficult coz I have no one who would go with me and I'd want barricade and it'd just get feral as it's a UK festival lmao

2 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

I wish I managed to get tickets to Reading and Leeds but its difficult coz I have no one who would go with me and I'd want barricade and it'd just get feral as it's a UK festival lmao

Iโ€™m dragging my husband and heโ€™s not thrilled, but last year when we went to BST he was in a wheelchair so the accessibility platform wasnโ€™t the vibe I wanted and then he moaned after so we went straight back to hotel.. and so I missed Lana coming out to see fans after.. so he owes meย :giggle:

like a dream, you glide on the waterย 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shoreย 

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Iโ€™m dragging my husband and heโ€™s not thrilled, but last year when we went to BST he was in a wheelchair so the accessibility platform wasnโ€™t the vibe I wanted and then he moaned after so we went straight back to hotel.. and so I missed Lana coming out to see fans after.. so he owes meย :giggle:

Oh god well best of luck this time! I would be envious for everyone who's going /j ... but i hope u have an amazing time!

25 minutes ago, Liz Taylor Blues said:

In a wild dream I had last night there was a sub plot where lana released another album. I have no memories of the music tho.

Damn I thought only I was having such dreams. In last nightโ€™s dream I saw the link โ€œlana.lnk.to/lassoโ€ became active and I was scrambling to share the screenshot in here on LB. ๐Ÿ˜ซ

My only evidence somethings happening next month is that her tour is ending by the end of August. Maybe sheโ€™ll be focusing on promoโ€ฆ (never gonna happen but it is a nice tought.)

I just watched that NME interview again from May and I think that Lasso is completed. Otherwise she couldn't have described the lyrical direction.ย The thing she wasn't sure of was the reception from the general public because the first thing she started talking about was (the reception on) how 5k people were silent when she announced Lasso. So yeah. This is my hindsight lol

2.gif

1 hour ago, Embach said:

I just watched that NME interview again from May and I think that Lasso is completed. Otherwise she couldn't have described the lyrical direction.ย The thing she wasn't sure of was the reception from the general public because the first thing she started talking about was (the reception on) how 5k people were silent when she announced Lasso. So yeah. This is my hindsight lol

This is what Iโ€™ve been saying from the start lmao but everyone still think she means itโ€™s cancelled

ย 

also can I just say guys I rlly hope the ocean blvd tour ends this month coz then it leaves room for her to finally release Lasso and possibly even start up a new tourย 

i think it'sย likely we could get a brand new song performance/lasso hintsย during the paris and uk concerts. also i agree that the upcoming concerts are a good conclusion to the ocean blvdย "tour"/era and hopefully whatever comes next is fully LDR10

Went through her captions on honeymoon looking for potential song titles/lyrics (as we know she always does this)

ย 

• Spoiler

ย 

• God Bless America
    • Jesus, itโ€™s hot.
    • I shouldโ€™ve worn pink!
    • Emo cowgirl3
    • Roadrunnerrrrr

• Alabama gonna be epic

• ๊œฐแด€ษชส€ส แด›แด€สŸแด‡๊œฑ แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษขโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ
    • Stay w me now
    • Four wheels moves the body, two wheels moves the soul
    • Sheโ€™s hitching a ride to Texas
    • ๏ผก๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ–๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ผš๏ผณ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ’ ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…

• We began this year with the full moon in cancer and weโ€™re ending it with a full cold moon in cancer โ™‹๏ธ soak it in

• I caught laryngitis that literally left just a few hours before I hit the stage because Tessa DiPietro spent two hours lifting that cough remotely through her body intuitive skillsย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

:die:

ย 

หšสšโ™กษžหš if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boyย หšสšโ™กษžหš

5 minutes ago, Lasso said:

Went through her captions on honeymoon looking for potential song titles/lyrics (as we know she always does this)

ย 

• ย  Hide contents

ย 

• God Bless America
    • Jesus, itโ€™s hot.
    • I shouldโ€™ve worn pink!
    • Emo cowgirl3
    • Roadrunnerrrrr

• Alabama gonna be epic

• ๊œฐแด€ษชส€ส แด›แด€สŸแด‡๊œฑ แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษขโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ
    • Stay w me now
    • Four wheels moves the body, two wheels moves the soul
    • Sheโ€™s hitching a ride to Texas
    • ๏ผก๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ–๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ผš๏ผณ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ’ ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…

• We began this year with the full moon in cancer and weโ€™re ending it with a full cold moon in cancer โ™‹๏ธ soak it in

• I caught laryngitis that literally left just a few hours before I hit the stage because Tessa DiPietro spent two hours lifting that cough remotely through her body intuitive skillsย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

:die:

ย 

Canโ€™t wait for ICLTLLJAFHBIHTSBTDSTHLTCRTHBISย 

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

pet96.gifย pet96.gifย pet96.gif

Thereย were stories up northern hill...

ย 

Or whatever that caption was from April 2023, needs to be a real song line or titleย :crying:

2.gif

11 minutes ago, Embach said:

Thereย were stories up northern hill...

ย 

Or whatever that caption was from April 2023, needs to be a real song line or titleย :crying:

ย 

There were stories of a church in the forest up northย :xcry:

Need Lana to truly serve and gag for this era. Like Tough was cute but A&W with the Interview Magazine visuals was GORGEOUS. The Ocean Blvd era was so classic Lana Del Rey, I hope she brings that again but even more refined for Lasso

6 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Canโ€™t wait for ICLTLLJAFHBIHTSBTDSTHLTCRTHBISย 

i'm claiming this one, her best song, i can feel it coming in

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole