Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

17 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Well I just dropped money on a train ticket for the 23rd, so I hope whatever merch we get has a glimpse of lasso (I’m fully delusional I know) 

Ugh I still dk if I want to or not 😫

3 hours ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

She’s going to announce something this week I can feel it :legend:

She just posted on Instagram albeit random but you might be onto something here. 

17 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

Ugh I still dk if I want to or not 😫

I committed because my husband just started a new job which means he’s now at work on my birthday :toofunny: and I don’t wanna be sat at home alone, so thought if nothing else it’s a day out for me lol

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

12 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I committed because my husband just started a new job which means he’s now at work on my birthday :toofunny: and I don’t wanna be sat at home alone, so thought if nothing else it’s a day out for me lol

Aww fair enough! Yeah i may go it’s just quite a distance for me about a 3 hour drive so I’m just thinking is it worth it or not coz im not going to Reading or Leeds

6 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Can confirm thingS will be coming in the next 2 months.... 

Hide contents

IMG_3817.jpg?ex=66bb8281&is=66ba3101&hm=238c084cfd14888427d60a93fa6ede99b9935d082a9107beedad80f61fb2a1aa&

YES 

does one of those ‘things’ include the album or just singles 

“OH GOD” - Lana Del Rey June 2024 after being inquired about Lasso

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

1 hour ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Can confirm thingS will be coming in the next 2 months.... 

Hide contents

IMG_3817.jpg?ex=66bb8281&is=66ba3101&hm=238c084cfd14888427d60a93fa6ede99b9935d082a9107beedad80f61fb2a1aa&

And those thingS in the next two months will be events such as you leaking Dark City, leaking LA Who Am I, leaking Zodiac HQ, leaking Love Golf Course, leaking Dead To Me, leaking Magic In The Air, leaking Art Deco demo ect ect, right? :erm: Just kidding, nothing against you!

If it's Lasso related then...well (to everyone) believe it or not, the year is going to end in like ~4 months and I do think that by the end of 2024, we will get at least the smallest crumb of information about Lasso known to mankind via insiders or Lana herself or her colleagues (that it is delayed or scrapped) or we will get the whole album. Or something in between those two options (a new single/music video, photoshoot, interview, ect) which is...most likely to happen. I do remember Lana told Elle in May, that by the end of the year, Lasso is released. I don't know why she would lie to a close long-time fan of hers unless something happened between these three months. Media is on her feet as well with the headlines and subtitles that has been mostly used in Lana related articles this year (the Grammys, Coachella, Tough single) that "Lana announced that Lasso is out in September". Anyways, my point is, delusional or not, that something will happen, sooner or later.

2.gif

28 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

Knowing her, tough is a single 

Someone here

(can’t remember who though :stareney2:) said we weren’t supposed to get it that early but because of the positive feedback from both fandoms after the snippets and her Fenway Park performance, the labels greenlit it… So yeah, I suppose it’s a single from Lasso :true:

3 minutes ago, Eugene said:

Why was their name Burn Me Where You Belong before? Was this a scrapped song? A scrapped lyric? Maybe this song will appear on Lasso? God, there always something to be delulu about, the quirks of being a Lana stan :brigitte:

2.gif

33 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

absolutely devo'd because i’m in munich seeing adele whilst the merch pop-up is literally in the city i live in and we could (defo wont) get a lasso tease :tiffany3:

Remove this negative energy :toofunny:

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore