Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 minutes ago, honeymooooon said:

yeah i remember it too

she is so confusing sometimes, anyway love her :crying5:

I mean, Lasso sounds very light and cheerful tbh.

finally, you're in better spirits, lana. Cuz baby you've been bringing me down lol

28 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I just know some of you are gonna make this the most insufferable pre-release thread yet though :tea:

they already are tbh 

"Don’t forget me"

12 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

MANIFESTING THESE VIBES FOR LASSO… 

THANK YOU 

Seems like Zach and Lana have a mutual adoration for one another, I’m crossing my fingers so hard 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

53 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I can't lie...I've never been a fan of country music, but there are many of Lana's country leaning songs I do like so I'm hoping it will be like IYLDWM, Tomorrow Never Came, Let the Light In, TJF, etc. and I do like the Henry, come on snippet (although I am biased, that being my bf's name lol) :smile:

I'm not sure about "Lasso" as the title though...it feels way too simple to me, like her other one word titles Paradise, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon all have so much depth to them and Lasso just doesn't have that same feeling. Like as a song title it's fine, but it feels too simple for an album title :um2: But maybe thats exactly what she is going for lol 

I was also expecting something really big for her tenth album, but this makes me feel like Ocean Blvd really was the 10th album in her mind and this one will be more lowkey....I'm hoping we get a lot of music videos this time though :agree:

It’s because lasso to me is just a noun, when I hear the word it doesn’t strike any beautiful visuals in my mind, I just think of a brown rope :toofunny:

id prefer a verb if anything.. Lassoed lol

honestly, changing it to lassoed produces an image in my mind of the lasso in use and has cute little side meanings.. but lasso, it’s like it’s dead on the ground to me haha 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 minute ago, menslayer said:

this is what i want the album cover to look like (just made them on canva)

girl the first one is literally perfect

Flames so hot that they turn blue

Just now, strange weather said:

If she incorporates guitar and drums more, I'll be happy. But an entire album of country piano ballads? Ergh...

henry come on literally has no piano in the snippet

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden