Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I believe this is the right time for her to rework + release I talk To Jesus, this song is country af

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I believe this is the right time for her to rework + release I talk To Jesus, this song is country af

It is a bit country I guess, but I would not want her to make it even MORE country 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

25 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

The demo version is a little, but the final version isn't at all, hence why it sounds better :smokes:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm honestly so excited that this is a country album. I'm not even really a big country fan, I hate modern poppy country but classic country can be really gorgeous and I just know this album will be exactly what I need at this point in my life. 

14 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

anyone know this account omg that's my birthday I need it to be true

Interesting if true because the album would likely not be in the Grammy elligibility period for next year’s awards (as if that matters now :facepalm:)

hyz6.gif

I hope she releases a single soon 

Henry come on :party::party::party:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

20 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Talk To Jesus is far from a country song onfg some ppl’s idea of country is so warped

we are talking country in lana's idea actually (remember Ride and Video Games are country in her mind) :agree2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

literally need this it’s one of my fav unreleased :trisha: it would be  perfect on lasso

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

we are talking country in lana's idea actually (remember Ride and Video Games are country in her mind) :agree2:

I really think this album is going to be actually country, not Video Games country lolol. Her announcement indicated a switch in sound for her, not something that she's already been doing.