Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

8 minutes ago, themusicbizisGONEgoingcountry said:

Probably Blue Skies but I'm clinging onto the word "new" and being delulu. Henry is comin'

13 minutes ago, Bonita said:

pls be Henry, Come On lol

Can’t wait to hear Henry, Come On, but I hope it’s not that one yet. With more than six months to go before the alleged release date, it there’s no preorder attached to this single, I don’t want any song from Lasso yet. I really don’t want another NFR shitshow of a pre-release. 

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Can’t wait to hear Henry, Come On, but I hope it’s not that one yet. With more than six months to go before the alleged release date, it there’s no preorder attached to this single, I don’t want any song from Lasso yet. I really don’t want another NFR shitshow of a pre-release. 

i get it legend but the snippet is so infectious just let it slide :icant:

Yeah, they're probably talking about Blue Skies, but our allegedly reliable insider (@imchic336) liked this tweet when someone asked them if a Lasso single is coming, so... (Blue Skies is a cover, and they said that - at this stage at least - no covers are included in Lasso)

https://twitter.com/somethingtoblve/status/1754927550592090549

:dua:

19 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Side A : the prettiest girl in country music

01. Hey Blue Baby

02. Stupid For Feeling So Happy

03. Henry, Come On

04. Prettiest Girl In Country Music

05. Hallucinogenics

06. Say Yes To Heaven

Side B : American standards & classics

07. Country Roads, Take Me Home

08. Summertime

09. Unchained Melody

10. Eat For Free

11. Blue Sky Day
12. Everybody’s Talkin’

YUP YUP YUP :oprah4:

i do not need to wait until September 2024 to get a playlist

giphy.gif

Let’s not forget we got THREE Blue Banisters singles in May, 5 months before the album came out. 

I definitely can see a single come around April/May. I think it mostly just depends on how the album progresses. I don’t see a single coming out now while the album is both not done, and likely to be delayed. 

she announced the album 7 months in advance but I don’t see another NFR situation where we get a single super far out.

We got LMLYLAW in October (again 5 months from the album) when the album was done

"Don’t forget me"

i mean, lana come on, go ahead and drop it, since we're bored and all, lana come on

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Bonita said:

i get it legend but the snippet is so infectious just let it slide :icant:

Yeah it’s already incredible. I think I’m only somewhat patient because Blue Skies is coming next week and I love jazzy Lana :oprah9:

we're finally at that stage of the pre-release when we are getting insider info, i missed this :daydream:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

ok Lasso in september and then surf rock album in early 2025 bc Lasso is based on sessions from the last 4 yrs, which means she's had plenty of time to work on newer music aka a newer album than lasso

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden