Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

tenor.gif
yee fuckin haw!

(i would not mind a dolly collab if there is gonna be any kind of collab at all!!…aside from something very expected like nikki lane)

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

2 hours ago, Crys10 said:

What if Tulsa Jesus Freak was recorded along with some others meant for Lasso so then the new album will be filled with TJF type psychedelic bangers 🤯🥹

Loved You Then and Now apparently is similar to TJF and If You Lie Down With Me… :oprah9:

Lasso is such a good title, it’s so pretty and perfect for her first country album. I hope she keeps it. 

But knowing her I’m counting on it to change lol, and I’m wondering if she has any feelings of gathering a new concept for the album because it seems like this is going to be a year of artists doing country albums.

54 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Loved You Then and Now apparently is similar to TJF and If You Lie Down With Me… :oprah9:

I keep on thinking about that, and how much I hope it’s included 

"Don’t forget me"

I agree Lasso is such a good title. The moment I read the news my first thought was wow that title is going to be iconic, like most of her album titles. I also think it reflects the apparently new route she’s taking, less introspective and more straightfoward, perhaps more romantic? Or maybe we could expect some crazy lyrics like Off to the Races? Although it seems she’s keeping the conversational aspect, judging by Henry Come On.

9 hours ago, NikoGo said:

Manifesting no reworks or songs we’ve already heard, and unfortunately that includes Hey Blue Baby. Like I’d love to have it, but I don’t want another album with a song that’s 5+ years old taking up a track list spot 

Hey baby blue is such a throwaway track imo. Unless they completely rejig it and do something fun production wise. 

now, prettiest girl in country music better be on it! Great song.

5 hours ago, menslayer said:

When we find out that Loved You Then and Now is Lasso then WHAT?

L - loved

A - you

S - then

S - and

O - now

:true:

(in actuality tho i'm hoping lytan is on this album)

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

7 hours ago, Americanboy said:

Lasso is such a good title, it’s so pretty and perfect for her first country album. I hope she keeps it. 

But knowing her I’m counting on it to change lol, and I’m wondering if she has any feelings of gathering a new concept for the album because it seems like this is going to be a year of artists doing country albums.

Aside from Beyonce, Lana and the already-pretty-country Musgraves (whose first single Deep Well is pretty terrible by the way), who else is going country?

2 hours ago, barttttender said:

Aside from Beyonce, Lana and the already-pretty-country Musgraves (whose first single Deep Well is pretty terrible by the way), who else is going country?

post malone is also releasing a country album, but I don't think a release date has been confirmed yet

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

11 hours ago, Americanboy said:

The best year of music is coming then

4 hours ago, barttttender said:

Maybe Taylor too

Mfhp.gif

LASSO  - you will be the best  lana del rey's album if you are...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJuV8PDwvC8

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 hours ago, barttttender said:

Deeper Well is a beautiful song :toofunny: star-crossed was such a misstep for Kacey, her first three albums are Country bibles and Deeper Well seems like a return to form. 

Imagine Lana x Kacey and Lana x Beyonce on Lasso :excited: Music industry is going country indeed

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif