Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

6 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

zodiac wonโ€™t leak cause the insiders know that it will be lassoโ€™s lead single announced and performed at coachellaย :oprah4:

Maybe she decided zodiac suits Lasso better, so she's reworking it to be included in Lasso.ย :trisha3:ย 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

my dutch wife, who is a big time publicist, who works with many huge labels including Polydor and UMG says that Lasso is a double album. Part one is very coquette country while the second half is more jazzy. But again with Lana even the best laid plans can change.....

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

4 minutes ago, Liz Taylor Blues said:

my dutch wife, who is a big time publicist, who works with many huge labels including Polydor and UMG says that Lasso is a double album. Part one is very coquette country while the second half is more jazzy. But again with Lana even the best laid plans can change.....

Coquette country would eat:cryney2:

5 hours ago, Liz Taylor Blues said:

coquette country sounds lovely, ribbons made of lasso

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eaterย 

@lustforlifeย your French husband hasย competition :shock:

url%5D

i believe u bc this sounds great and i want it to be trueย 

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

Last night I dreamt that Lana revealed the tracklist, I don't remember all the songs, but some of them were:

ย 

- I see... S.

- Troubled Waters

- Knight

ย 

I can't remember more, but I do remember that there was no title track.ย :pillsdy:

Thatโ€™s funny because ever since she announce the album title Iโ€™ve thought this album may not have a title trackย 

ย 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesย 

3 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Thatโ€™s funny because ever since she announce the album title Iโ€™ve thought this album may not have a title trackย 

How can we live without "A Lasso 'round my neck" as a title trackย :icant:

Mfhp.gif

1 hour ago, jakoblvd said:

My dad who is Jack Antonoffโ€™s uncleย has heard the album and will send it to me later today. #FeelingBlessed:wub:

Okay so iโ€™ve listened to the album and here is what I can say right now:

ย 

So the album opens with Lasso, the title track. Here she sings: ยซPut a lasso around my neck, pull it real tight, i just wanna DIE, just kidding, i just wanna feel ALIVEยป Over a banjo and a psychedelic trap beat.

ย 

Then the second track is Henry, Come On. Let me tell you she is BELTING with her voice. Henry, Come On is about erectile dysfunction.

ย 

Okay so thats what i could tell you for now. Stay tunedโ€ฆ

This album is not coming in September

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

3 minutes ago, WaitForLife said:

Or This year at all

The date will pass and she'll be radio silent until at least March 2025 when she drops the first single and pre order for a summer 2025 release :smokes:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

20 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

This album is not coming in September

Delay is always possible. However, it depends on how far she is in the process: if itโ€™s coming to an end, she could meet the ยซ six month before release ยป deadline for vinyls and a September release could be happening.

but that the big question : where is she in the process? Nearly done? Still writing and recording?ย 

18 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

The date will pass and she'll be radio silent until at least March 2025 when she drops the first single and pre order for a summer 2025 release :smokes:

Kinda worries me that neither Ben nor Ed reposted anything Lasso-related so farย :omfg2:ย I thought we were out of these woods, when she blurs out an approximate and yet impossible date for an album release, that she had learned her lesson after multiple album rolloutsย ย :dorothy3:

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Kinda worries me that neither Ben nor Ed reposted anything Lasso-related so farย :omfg2:ย I thought we were out of these woods, when she blurs out an approximate and yet impossible date for an album release, that she had learned her lesson after multiple album rolloutsย ย :dorothy3:

She does this practically every album cycle, which is why i'm surprised people are still falling for it. I don't think Lana is straight up lying though, in her mind she wants to release it in September and hopes to, but her label have other plans.. and probably don't expect her to be blurting out random dates before checking with them first :brigitte:

ย 

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

they must hate every time she just comes with a random date and announce a random album that they probably didnโ€™tย even knewย it was being producedย :thumb3:ย honestly they deserve since their management fails sometimesย :adele: