Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 hours ago, Elle said:

Jody Domingue, a photographer friend of Nikki Lane who has photographed both her and Lana together in the past, posted the following picture of Nikki on her stories today. It appears to have been taken the same day Nikki & Lana did their photoshoot with Madeline Northway back in October. Now just imagine Lana in this photo instead of Nikki and a diamond horseshoe in the top right corner engraved with the word “Lasso”… that would slay so hard as an album cover imo. Paging @lmdr to work his manip magic and edit my vision to life xx

IMG-0955

Speaking of diamond horseshoes, I could totally see Diamond Horseshoe being a song title. Lana wore a diamond horseshoe ring & necklace a couple times last year. She wore the ring on the day I met her in Alabama (~”He’s my rodeo king and I’m his Alabama, diamond horseshoe ring and I know how my man-uh likes it”~) & I pointed it out and complimented it, and she also wore it in her photoshoot for Hollywood Reporter. I commented the lyric from Axl Rose Husband on the post she made about the photoshoot (which ironically was also on the same day I met her a few hours earlier) and she replied with “exactly exactly”… let’s not forget that Lana teased a lyric to Taco Truck x VB in an Instagram comment reply to me a year before the song was released… and she replied to this comment last September and Lasso is set to be released this September… Manifesting x

IMG-1127

not the vehicle this time being a horse :toofunny: but i guess i'm here for it if it happens that way

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, Elle said:

Jody Domingue, a photographer friend of Nikki Lane who has photographed both her and Lana together in the past, posted the following picture of Nikki on her stories today. It appears to have been taken the same day Nikki & Lana did their photoshoot with Madeline Northway back in October. Now just imagine Lana in this photo instead of Nikki and a diamond horseshoe in the top right corner engraved with the word “Lasso”… that would slay so hard as an album cover imo. Paging @lmdr to work his manip magic and edit my vision to life xx

IMG-0955

Speaking of diamond horseshoes, I could totally see Diamond Horseshoe being a song title. Lana wore a diamond horseshoe ring & necklace a couple times last year. She wore the ring on the day I met her in Alabama (~”He’s my rodeo king and I’m his Alabama, diamond horseshoe ring and I know how my man-uh likes it”~) & I pointed it out and complimented it, and she also wore it in her photoshoot for Hollywood Reporter. I commented the lyric from Axl Rose Husband on the post she made about the photoshoot (which ironically was also on the same day I met her a few hours earlier) and she replied with “exactly exactly”… let’s not forget that Lana teased a lyric to Taco Truck x VB in an Instagram comment reply to me a year before the song was released… and she replied to this comment last September and Lasso is set to be released this September… Manifesting x

IMG-1127

i love a glamourous horse album artwork but less cowboy yeehaw vibes, more mother earthy, more Lana vibes

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, Elle said:

. Now just imagine Lana in this photo instead of Nikki and a diamond horseshoe in the top right corner engraved with the word “Lasso”… that would slay so hard as an album cover imo. Paging @lmdr to work his manip magic and edit my vision to life xx

IMG-0955

IMG-1127

i think this would slaaay as an album cover. wasn’t this nickis birthday? maybe there’s a line about nickis birthday somewhere :wub:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Elle said:

IMG-0955

IMG-1127

come on and giddy-up! :justride2:

6 hours ago, disguttodeath said:

i guess she talked about it too early like always :toofunny:

And here we thought we were out of the dark ages after NFR :brigitte: (OB really was her best recent era, on that regard)

6 hours ago, disguttodeath said:

i guess she talked about it too early like always :toofunny:

To be fair she was talking to industry professionals at an event, it wasn’t live-streamed or necessarily intended to be an announcement to the public.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

21 minutes ago, taco truck said:

To be fair she was talking to industry professionals at an event, it wasn’t live-streamed or necessarily intended to be an announcement to the public.

This! .. as much as I adore the Lanaboards, it is both a blessing and a curse, because I cannot live in blissful ignorance and just be surprised when she announces the record and have a short wait!

Like the triple single drop for blue banisters was a huge surprise to me as I was still in the trenches only following Facebook fan pages :lmao:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

28 minutes ago, taco truck said:

True, but she did start edging us with a snippet of Henry, Come On though…

I'm afraid Henry has dementia at this point :bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I mean, Henry, come on :oprah3:

Do you think I'd really choose it? :aubrey:

All this off and on :adele:

Henry, come on :brigitte:

I mean, baby, come on :trisha:

Do you think I'd really lose it on ya? :bebe:

If you did nothing wrong :oprah7:

Henry, come on :tiffany4:

Last call, hey, y'all :true:

Hang his hat up on the wall :kim:

Tell him that his cowgirl is gone :girlbye:

Come on and giddy-up :dancedy:

17 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

i love a glamourous horse album artwork but less cowboy yeehaw vibes, more mother earthy, more Lana vibes

2 hours ago, Yameena Khatri said:

I'd love to see animals on the cover. Anything but just horses please.

136b07934a82552b07c43f798326b05d-1000x10

Just-Another-Diamond-Day-Front-Cover-1.p

bm9l1ddmwes91.jpg

exactly. I would be extremely disappointed if the cover it’s just her on a horse in plain daylight

Posted (edited)

I mean, Henry, come on EB134-DF8-C0-CD-41-B6-81-E8-102-E55-DD5-
Do you think I'd really choose it? BD34-F712-98-AF-437-E-9-ADD-A72-B792-D6-
All this off and on 691-A36-BF-C9-FC-4-BBC-A46-E-FE8-A0246-D

Henry, come on [gif removed]

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
Gifs containing nudity are not allowed.

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I mean, Henry, come on :eartha2:

Do you think I'd really choose it? :kali2:

All this off and on :rihanna2: