rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

19 minutes ago, 111 said:

3:08
Produced by Andrew Watt, Cirkut
Written by Lana Del Rey, Andrew Watt, Benny Negrin, Clayton Johnson, Elysse Jane Yulo, Jack Antonoff, Henry Walter, Jaxson Free, Josh Dorr, Maddox Batson, Nick Bailey, Quavious Marshall

Real Housewives Television GIF

Why does this have so many writers, Lana has wrote so many better songs lyrically on her own...

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Tempted to pin this 

do it so you don't get confused again like you've also been for the last 3 weeks

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, American Whore said:

did you answer it before? girl you think we all watch all your posts? because we stopped when it came out you've been editing everything before "leaking" (born to die - eclipse version, when?)

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952d0iyi0ec3gwus1wzsb

watch your mouth, 111 demanded versions are superior. everyone still streaming your gworl patrick mix while the other one is a flop:adele:

1 hour ago, love divine said:

thankfully we heard the whole thing in boston and she's all over the song :dancedy:

Girl…I’ve been off the internet for a while. You mean to tell me yall already heard the song?:tiffany4:

3 minutes ago, dietpussycola said:

Wait… so does this mean the music video AND the song itself are being released at the same time?? HOW DO I CHOOSE WHICH ONE TO PLAY FIRST??? :lange:

I always play the song first because if you watch the video you have already heard the full song and seen the video:true: I want to save the visuals for after my first listen