LDRO

Instagram Updates

Honestly I think that a lot of this comes from her taking her fans too seriously anyway. You don't catch beyoncé in a instagram group chat with her fans. Beyoncé doesn't even run her instagram, and she doesn't even know her own snapchat handle.

There is a reason musicians distance themselves from the fanbase...

I really doubt she would tell a fan to go fuck themselves like that without being genuinely provoked. They aren't posting the rest of the conversation for a reason.

This is true - they should post the whole conversation for context, instead of cherry-picking.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i never thougth this day would come but i hate her now.

I thought the same. I saw her twice during the NFR tour and after I just wasn’t feeling the standom as much as I used to. Love the music, but didn’t agree with her choices and behaviors. The performances was lazy and contrived. Not to mention everyone just licking her ass for a hair flip or a semblance of a high note just didn’t sit right with me. She seemed to revel in the blind worship too. 

some of these fans had it coming for a long time tbh the amount of times fans have overstepped but we'll never know because y'all wanna hide the damn screenshots

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Yeah I need to see the full conversation. They're saying there was some "back and forth" but aren't posting it. 

And I feel like either way, if random strangers were in my DMs talking about my mental health, I'd get pissed, too. Just because they're fans doesn't mean boundaries don't exist.

She asked for help. didn't get it. There's literally nearly 200 people on here rn. others didn't see thru their actions and decided to telecommunicate it. other factors that we just don't know about. 

she's irate. let's just give the woman her peace. it doesn't mean we care any less. but I think this might b her way of retaining whatever's left of who she's trying to get back into being.

it's difficult enough being in the spotlight and not having a kind of medium to express oneself, especially in her already unique perspective. let's just give her that. 

UV/Honeymoon

So it looks like her dad liked the later 2 insta posts, but not the typewriter note. He didn’t like the typewriter note from yesterday until later on. I noticed after she posted the tropico post he liked that one but not the typewriter. Now he has liked it.

You can't possibly determine whether or not someone is a horrible person based on LanaBoreds/IG, but in any case, my point still stands. She's a grown ass woman attacking ... kids, mostly.

I don't agree at all. People's behaviour are not invalidated just because they're on an online platform. If you mistreat people, call them names and have an overall awful behaviour then you're a horrible person, whether you're online or not.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

she's got Ben and Ed locked in her basement

The old Poot chronicles strikes again

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole