LDRO

Instagram Updates

I don’t think this was serious enough for her to be blacklisted from the industry/movie soundtracks etc. People will forgive and forget like they usually do unless she says something dumb again. I think she should just keep her head down and it’ll all be back to normal in a few weeks.

The past couple of days does make you wonder how weird or crazy she is in real life, I've always thought she was kind of weird and aloof from her interviews and how she interacts with people but never considered her that aggressive or crazy until recently. The mum stuff last week was really over the top, it came across so blatant that she was trying to put her mum down rather than show appreciation to others like the Candace woman that she tried to disguise it as. Then this stuff was really unnecessary, there seemed no real point to bring anything up and it's like she has done it as she was jealous or angry about something and wanted to cause drama on purpose but mask it as if she was trying to make a real point.

I used to think those tweets and stuff she said were  a joke like "u little fuckers" or the "i wont not fuck you the fuck up" and not that serious but now I think she probably is one of those type of people who are serious and can't take any criticism or who go crazy at anything negative someone says about them then refuse to apologise or discuss what the problem is even if it's not that serious to begin with.  She probably is a full on "Karen". Even as people said trying to say she did not come from money even though everyone kind of knows she did, why even lie about something quite irrelevant?

I still like her though  :awk:

howwwwwwwww do you know if shes lying about coming from money or not. did u live her life. no. her life isnt anyone elses story to tell but hers.

So sad - I just watched a little clip of her at the Grammys and she says "I love Ariana" and going on to say the effect of she was looking forward to hanging out with her.

It's so crazy still reading headlines where people misconstrued the namedrops as an attack on the artists she mentioned. And how are Ariana's fans to know how much Lana admires her? (Despite their collab). She must feel very betrayed at the lack of support from someone she considered a friend.

Just a sad thought . . .

3lfQEhw.png

Even as people said trying to say she did not come from money even though everyone kind of knows she did, why even lie about something quite irrelevant?

I think she uses the fact that she chose not to take money from her dad so she could be all independent in the trailer park or whatever as "not coming from money", which is obviously tone-deaf but i don't think she realises that 

howwwwwwwww do you know if shes lying about coming from money or not. did u live her life. no. her life isnt anyone elses story to tell but hers.

Seriously? Her dad is a "self-made entrepreneur" after investing in web domains or some shit like that, it's not hard to find this information out. Sure, Lana's been through a lot of things, but having absolutely no money to fall back on is not one of them and there's no need to lie about it either. 

I hope her and Ariana work things out. That’s the only thing that really upsets me about this situation because I feel like Lana probably lashed out at her too.

Imagine them still being friends despite Ariana talking her into featuring on Don't Call Me Angel.

But in seriousness, yes, I think they would have had a chat and Ariana would have declined to comment. Lana probably took offence to that, definitely something led to the unfollowing.

3lfQEhw.png

Because people know what jobs her parents have had, the house she grew up in, the fact she went to boarding school etc. The Grants weren't the richest people ever but they were definitely affluent and had connections. Not as many or as much as some of the people she knows, like she's not a trust fund baby who would have been able to never ever work. But she's not not from money.

locals only

The past couple of days does make you wonder how weird or crazy she is in real life, I've always thought she was kind of weird and aloof from her interviews and how she interacts with people but never considered her that aggressive or crazy until recently. The mum stuff last week was really over the top, it came across so blatant that she was trying to put her mum down rather than show appreciation to others like the Candace woman that she tried to disguise it as. Then this stuff was really unnecessary, there seemed no real point to bring anything up and it's like she has done it as she was jealous or angry about something and wanted to cause drama on purpose but mask it as if she was trying to make a real point.

I used to think those tweets and stuff she said were  a joke like "u little fuckers" or the "i wont not fuck you the fuck up" and not that serious but now I think she probably is one of those type of people who are serious and can't take any criticism or who go crazy at anything negative someone says about them then refuse to apologise or discuss what the problem is even if it's not that serious to begin with.  She probably is a full on "Karen". Even as people said trying to say she did not come from money even though everyone kind of knows she did, why even lie about something quite irrelevant?

I still like her though  :awk:

Okay but we don't know the exact details behind her hostility towards her mother. I know plenty of people who shade their toxic mothers online, it's nothing new. Her mother could have been the most toxic influence in her life, we just don't know. It's like people forget mothers can be toxic yet would probably praise Lana if she was bad mouthing a deadbeat father. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

waittt someone fill me in about the sean thing pls

Sean messages dat1guitarfuy on Instagram awhile back about how he is always talking shit about him or something. I used to be in a group chat with guitarguy and he is completely and totally obsessed with Lana. It’s kind of over the top. He used to talk about going to the church on nights she would attend and other various places she would frequent just hoping to see her. Very very strange and tbh, even tho I didn’t like Sean, he was right to say something.

So sad - I just watched a little clip of her at the Grammys and she says "I love Ariana" and going on to say the effect of she was looking forward to hanging out with her.

It's so crazy still reading headlines where people misconstrued the namedrops as an attack on the artists she mentioned. And how are Ariana's fans to know how much Lana admires her? (Despite their collab). She must feel very betrayed at the lack of support from someone she considered a friend.

Just a sad thought . . .

Unfollowing Ariana Grande over it seems a disagreement over this shows she is a bit of a bitter person who acts childish, like how she seemed jealous of Lady Gaga when she became famous - im sure there was tweets or posts about her and that kind of diss song or even the Lorde thing where rather than discuss what Lorde said to clear up what she means in her music or whatever and put it behind them, bearing in mind Lorde was like 16 at the time. Lana just seems to have resented her ever since.

Okay but we don't know the exact details behind her hostility towards her mother. I know plenty of people who shade their toxic mothers online, it's nothing new. Her mother could have been the most toxic influence in her life, we just don't know. It's like people forget mothers can be toxic yet would probably praise Lana if she was bad mouthing a deadbeat father.

THIS.

Also having a toxic mother really fucks you up beyond comprehension. I mean if the ONE person who is supposed to love you in the world acts like they don’t or makes you genuinely feel like they do not care about you and is toxic then it is really damaging. There’s a ton of info online about having a toxic mother and what the long lasting effects of it are for anyone who would like to read about it.

He used to talk about going to the church on nights she would attend and other various places she would frequent just hoping to see her.

Omgggg just let her be, live you own life. :rip: That honestly sounds stalker-ish.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Agree, there could be a real problem there but why make it public and do it so blatantly when we don't know the details. Either she could have said what her relationship problem is with her mum and then praised Candace as a sort of mother who has helped her instead she just made it really obvious she doesn't like her own mum but gave no reason. It's something that she could make public or keep private but to hint to problems and leave it open doesn't really help anyone.

Omgggg just let her be, live you own life. :rip: That honestly sounds stalker-ish.

It would make me so uncomfortable. It was out of control. There’s one thing to be a stan and think she’s hot and have a crush, but completely another to stalk her and hate any man she is with bc you want her for yourself. It’s sick.

THIS.

Also having a toxic mother really fucks you up beyond comprehension. I mean if the ONE person who is supposed to love you in the world acts like they don’t or makes you genuinely feel like they do not care about you and is toxic then it is really damaging. There’s a ton of info online about having a toxic mother and what the long lasting effects of it are for anyone who would like to read about it.

It annoys me so much cause if she was talking shit about her dad, people will be like 'yassss' 'self care kween' 'tell em gorl!' 

I have a toxic mother myself and I never hold back from venting about her, it is what it is lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's Saturday, about 1:30 and I  am going to go out for a little while.

Lana if you are reading this be happy, be healthy but don't post. Don't even reply to this one. :) :um2:

Because people know what jobs her parents have had, the house she grew up in, the fact she went to boarding school etc. The Grants weren't the richest people ever but they were definitely affluent and had connections. Not as many or as much as some of the people she knows, like she's not a trust fund baby who would have been able to never ever work. But she's not not from money.

isnt her mom a teacher? in lots of states teachers arent paid well. and her Dad might have started making more money as he got older, past Lana's actual childhood. Its possible Lana didnt have much money in her early years. Also just because she went to boarding school doesnt mean shes rich lol, she could have been on a scholarship or some other family member paid for it, maybe even a family friend, etc. I dont see any point in her continuing to "lie" about it. unless people provide hard evidence I wouldnt trust anything so easily