LDRO

Instagram Updates

I’m so tired of all these birthday posts and friend pictures, I’m glad she’s in a good place now and seems to be happy (happier?) but I just know she’s not gonna post about the album anytime soon so I don’t bother checking the posts as soon as the notification pops up on my screen. I slept for several hours and had breakfast before I decided to check what she’s posted. :noparty:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Inb4 Jen's child is actually Lana's. That's why she posted a lot about motherhood and Jen being pregnant and giving birth. Lana's keeping it secret and makes Jen pretend having a child on her IG. And the child is definitely a boy thus the COCC title abbreviation is explained. Sean is the father of the child but Lana forbids him from getting in touch and all he can do is like her Insta posts still following her in hopes of catching a glimpse of his son  :wat:  :lange:  :illumilana:

omg she had jen carry the baby as a surrogate so she wouldn't be pregant...

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

She definitely has a secret kid we don't know about. "I have got a kid and two cats in the yard." We have seen the cats and where's the kidc?

No but I've actually been saying this for a long time. Like I tweeted awhile ago to keep me in mind when we finally find out about the secret child.

She definitely has a secret kid we don't know about. "I have got a kid and two cats in the yard." We have seen the cats and where's the kidc?

She gave birth to her book, Violet. Pick a boo

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

When did this happen?  :rip:

It was in one of her insta posts around mother's day and also in an interview during the NFR era she said that there are things she wants to reveal about her personal life but she can't yet because of the impact it would have on people connected to her. But she hopes she is able to talk about them in about 10 years.

It was in one of her insta posts around mother's day and also in an interview during the NFR era she said that there are things she wants to reveal about her personal life but she can't yet because of the impact it would have on people connected to her. But she hopes she is able to talk about them in about 10 years.

That doesn't translate to her wanting her mother dead :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains