LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

When we get the inevitable Pop Crave tweet “Lana Del Rey shows love to singer Morgan Wallen” with 10k quote retweets. Buckle up y’all!

:eartha::eartha: luckily most of my friends have no idea who he is (and neither did I until today) 

sgopYhV.gif

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Jack Donoghue follows him, maybe that's why :bebe:

And he liked his recent post. Jack when we catch you (jk I love Salem and ngl I don’t think this is that big of a deal, dude’s like one of the most popular country singers right now)

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

When we get the inevitable Pop Crave tweet “Lana Del Rey shows love to singer Morgan Wallen” with 10k quote retweets. Buckle up y’all!

yeah if fauxmoi finds out they’re going to make another thread about how much they hate her, poor us

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Ya I’m checking out once that happens :godlaugh2:
the 2020 narrative will be back in full force within the next 3 weeks and she’ll end up cancelling all of the tour dates, I see it already as clear as day

4 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Just saw an account with 20k followers that posted about it. Yeah it’s over… Things were going so well this era. 

people getting mad at this is giving chronically online like someone earlier said

showing love to him cause he released an album is clearly an indicator that she loves his music and that doesn’t mean she supports his values :toofunny:

outside of this fanbase people are acting like she’s showing love to him cause he’s a racist 

14 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I mean I can’t even lie I’m scared we are going to go back into the 2020 canceled era but maybe if we just don’t talk about it and keep on the low everything will be ok:blush3:

it's gonna get real bad for us when Taco Truck drops :pls:

😋🫶🏼

I love how yall were like "omg idgaf about Lana getting cancelled on Twitter for that lyrics on her new album" but the minute she left one innocent comment about a, decidely problematic, person yall are trying to cancel her your damn self. :slayty:

Just now, guns and roses said:

no because it's gonna get real bad for us when Taco Truck drops :pls:

My controversial moment:tommy:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

6 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

maybe they won't see.. :raven:

😋🫶🏼

It’s like, do y’all not have family members that listen to Morgan Wallen? Not everyone lives on Twitter. Don’t get me wrong, dude’s a pos, but I wouldn’t cancel someone for liking a posting of his or something.

If this had been Candace Owens or something then I would be furious. But not everyone keeps up with everything.

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

I love how yall were like "omg idgaf about Lana getting cancelled on Twitter for that lyrics on her new album" but the minute she left one innocent comment about a, decidely problematic, person yall are trying to cancel her your damn self. :slayty:

we're not trying to cancel her, we're just preparing ourselves for other people to 🚶‍♀️

😋🫶🏼

Just now, anwdelrey said:

It’s like, do y’all not have family members that listen to Morgan Wallen? Not everyone lives on Twitter. Don’t get me wrong, dude’s a pos, but I wouldn’t cancel someone for liking a posting of his or something.

If this had been Candace Owens or something then I would be furious. But not everyone keeps up with everything.

I think it’s more of being scared that she’s going to canceled, I think it’s annoying that she supports him and if I did have family members that listened to him I would be annoyed at them too. but I think everyone here knows it’s nothing to cancel over, people on Twitter/tiktok however…

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, guns and roses said:

we're not trying to cancel her, we're just preparing ourselves for other people to 🚶‍♀️

Well I'm personally prepared not to care what some insane chronically online twitter user will have to say about that that's for damn sure

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

tbh i’ve never heard him in my life

might be cause i’m down under and flume is the morgan wallen here