LDRO

Instagram Updates

11 minutes ago, salvatore said:

i forget u haven't heard the record omg i want a detailed report of ur entire thoughts in mi dms mis maam

I’m not always the best when it comes to expressing myself or my thoughts, but I’ll try my best. :wub:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

15 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i honestly thought she meant it was going to be her last post until the album's out :bebe: 

thats how i took it

watch her announce her next project, poetry book or cover album or whatever it might be, within the next 6 months

image.png

Just now, honeybadger said:

yeah i don't think she's taking a long break, maybe a short one, but she has 2? cover albums and a poetry book coming out, she can't drop off the face of the earth just yet :ma:

I was just about to say this. She said before she was taking some time away to work on the next poetry book and I think she’s mentioned enjoying writing when she’s away from her home, so maybe she’s going to be writing all around and finding her next move with music while working on the poetry book? 

Also I think she references the Running with the Wolves book a lot and that fits with the idea of her taking a breather and figuring out what she wants to do next with music or life or whatever. 

3 minutes ago, Kommander said:

I still have not listened to the leak so fellow gays am I actually QUAKING !! It sounds so heartbreaking and intricate....... yes melody ! yes vocals ! yes narration !

Same I was so blown away from that snippet lmao :crying5:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

1 hour ago, gatadelrey said:

Right? I get a vibe like she’s going traveling around the world or country for awhile and not going to see her friends in LA for a bit. Almost like a goodbye. It’s weird. 

hopefully it means we won't get more features on LDR8 (even tho the magazine said different.... ugh)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

hopefully it means we won't get more features on LDR8 (even tho the magazine said different.... ugh)

Honestly, I just hope it means she stays quiet for a while about future projects. I didnt expect a new album for two years at least after Norman... and well, we all know how it turned out. No teasing so long in advance, please. She deserves to be « left alone » to live a little. I loved Norman, love Chemtrails, but Girl needs to take a breather if she needs one. 

24 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

The music + caption made me sad

Off topic but I love your avi!! I stan buffy so hard :defeated: 

---

Also I think/hope she won't be taking a break as:

1. We go through this every album cycle and worry she will take a break

2. Ed said she had like 3 projects on the go (2 album ideas and Iron Gates, source was music week i think?)

But of course if she wants/needs a break then I fully support her!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

1 hour ago, californianfreak said:

wait why does everyone think she is going to be taking a break?? If it's because of that instagram post I read it as meaning her last post before the album comes out, meaning the next time she posts will be when the album is out?

I hope this is what she means :trisha:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Didn't Lana straight up say she already has a title for her next album in the Music Week interview, and her managers said she's working on 2 albums at once + Behind the Iron Gates? :lmao:

I think she just means she's done promoting this album for now, just like Honeymoon. Before today, she hadn't even directly mentioned the album since the day it was announced.

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

let's not worry, the week after the album's release she'll post a photo of her girl squad and the foliage in her backyard, and everything will be normal :smile: 

I don't know if I want normal. Normal for Lana is,

"And another thing, it was originally going to be called Born to Dye. To call out the artifice in society. But I knew even back then that I would be misunderstood. I'M STILL MISUNDERSTOOD DAMMIT".

OK Lana calm down, have some coffee and pet your cat. We love you. :aw: