folklore

Ayesha Erotica

15 hours ago, nikkilane77 said:

yall complain about jack antonoff and then want lana x ayesha

sorry where did i say i wanted a lana collab?  i don’t need another peppers :eek:

2 hours ago, jamesss said:

nope! nicki minaj! 

take it back, we need icons mixing with icons, not... well... her

(jk i like her sometimes but lana x minaj wouldn't sound good at all)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Anyone besides Jack is welcome at this point honestly, he needs to stay away from her he’s completely stripped all cinematic quality from her music

Yep can’t stand him as a producer and I know some producers-I’m sorry but in my opinion there’s dozens of smaller producers out there with innovative and good production without it sounding like the instruments have been drowned in a mushy mess of nothing- I do think Jack can make good work but post his pop rollercoaster era and melodrama he’s just so bland production wise- the vocals are drowned, there’s no distinct instruments, the songs are just lifeless and Lanas songwriting and voice  is the only thing saving them.

some people on this website are so ignorant never in a million years would ayesha x lana happen nor does lana even know her

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

25 minutes ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

Do we have any confirmations if she's really signed to a label? Or is that yet another twink-fueled rumor that was spread on tiktok?

There is a screenshot of an instagram dm from the producer working on her new song saying along the lines of “the label is mad we went against their NDA for posting the pic together and snippet” 

21 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

fr??? which one ?

Literal Legend remix

They got "permission" not from Ayesha herself, but by fans running a fake Ayesha Erotica Spotify profile. People still, to this day, post badly put-together and inaccurate fake albums under her name to streaming services for a quick buck :bebe:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕