Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

lana doest care about the #1. when UV and LFL went #1 she barely said anything lmao

Exactly. She’s been flopping for almost 7 years now because the gp doesn’t care about her anymore. Another flop won’t hurt her non existent career.

Exactly. She’s been flopping for almost 7 years now because the gp doesn’t care about her anymore. Another flop won’t hurt her non existent career.

um not what i meant

So how come BTD has been on Billboards 200 for over six years now

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I know you're unhappy with your pathetic life, LanaCharts, but please don't project your unwarranted negativity on everyone else. Trust me, she has a career and has established herself as a great artist with a loyal fanbase. Thanks!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Some people on here are so negative it's actually nauseating. 

Who cares about Lana charting...in 2019? If they haven't learned from Ultraviolence onwards, they'll never get it. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm not really jealous or bitter I'm just calling you out on trying to be exclusive yet providing no reasonable proof to your claims. If it makes you feel any better I've already worked out what probably led you to your assumption.

Well, you’re not doing a very good job at portraying that. But like I said, nothings changed. What do you want me to do? Post an image of the LFL cover which is the only thing that’s still on there  :facepalm:

http://music-for-you.ru/product_1378910.html this page won’t load for me but i found it using the bar code? does it load for anyone else? anything new?

I’m not sure how genuine that bar code (or website is). It was there a couple of days ago and had some date in September as the release date. I mean, it’s a Russian site so take it with a pinch of salt. 

When lOVER blocks Harvey Fucking Weinstein from the #1 spot on every country it’ll be so funny it’ll be so funny to me

Sweetie take a Xanax and calm the fuck down. I'm embarrassed that her name is in your username when you're acting like that

BzhmW.png

Are you that Mariah stan that was convinced that UV killed her career?  :toofunny:

Also keep ur posts on topic, thank u!! general warranted/unwarranted bitching about lana is better suited here

non compliance will result WPs and mod-queue/ban  :hooker:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I've had LanaCharts on ignore for the longest now - so nice scrolling through the thread & not reading their miserable bullshit. 

The fact people still care about charts is hilarious, let alone the fact Lana charting

:toofunny:

She’s never been about that - even Interscope knows that and it’s why they’ve given her so much freedom to release what she wants when she wants. The only thing that’s kept Lana going and signed is the cult like nature of the fan base tbh.