Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

august 30th pls come sooner

It's gonna come pretty fast from now. I don't know for you, but for me, August is a month that always passes very fast. I often get this impression for most people too. Being occupied and meditatiting are the key of patience, no joke

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

EAQEi47UEAAQSMo.jpg

This was posted by one of her tour managers yesterday, not sure if anyone posted it already

lookin like an ostrich

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

ok she said the title track sounds like a song from sgt pepper so im intrigued about what it turns into

I thought she said this about the album in general, Jack had melodies that sounded very Sgt Peppery and she really loved it and so she wrote songs to his melodies

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

We were so naive last September thinking we’d be getting a December album :rip:

These next five weeks are going to drag, but what’s another month after it’s almost been a year? As long as the album is good and the cover art is actually cute, all is well.

can you pick me i’m so goofy stans PLEASE get a life other than “you guys shouldn’t care about charts!” “who cares if we’ve heard 95% of the album, you guys should be grateful anyway!”

y’all wouldnt last a day on any other pop girls forum lmaooooo. NFR brings us something to talk about so we may as well talk about charting positions and such.. trying to kill all the fun.

can you pick me i’m so goofy stans PLEASE get a life other than “you guys shouldn’t care about charts!” “who cares if we’ve heard 95% of the album, you guys should be grateful anyway!”

y’all wouldnt last a day on any other pop girls forum lmaooooo. NFR brings us something to talk about so we may as well talk about charting positions and such.. trying to kill all the fun.

Can't wait for your emotionally/mentally unstable meltdowns when NFR doesn't reach top ten, while we all enjoy the music. xo  :hooker:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

ok but we NEED the tracklist!

tumblr_inline_og509ckEBV1qgtja2_500.gif