Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She basically said goodbye to her old self now after closing the cycle which started from being sad and born to die to having lust for life and being happy. We "saw" her last in Get Free where she said farewell to Lana Del Rey and went to the ocean with the sounds of seagulls and waves crushing. And now she's another persona, sailing the new waters and singning surf-rock songs and tender piano ballads, she's just LDR now, the past is now officially closed (Btd - UV - HM - LFL), but the new cycle just begun. Her mind  :defeated:  :oprah:

yeah but i had to deliver it to some UK post box service which forwarded it to me in Switzerland and it cost like 15 bucks :rip:

Thanks for the info!! But you ordered from the UK store then? 

15€ is expensive, but still cheaper than shipping straight from the US... But this looks so messy... I think I'll just give up :crai:

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Yikes... I was thinking of getting a vinyl, so I can only imagine the price that would be. Why did you order from the UK store and not the US one? Even with the continental shipping, maybe it would be less of a hassle? :/ Thank you so much for the reply!!

I think i did it with UK because someone on this forum give me the idea of the company that sends u the CD, i dont know it there are something like that in US  :) 

this album cover is what y'all deserve for hating on the LFL album cover, it was Norman fucking gorgeous

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

That cover is the antithesis of everything we've heard in the snippets so far. It doesn't match the music at ALL. I can't believe people like it; I am making a mental list and deducting reputation points let me tell YOU. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I think i did it with UK because someone on this forum give me the idea of the company that sends u the CD, i dont know it there are something like that in US  :)

Understood!! Thanks!  :)

@@archiemm , did you have to do anything similar? Like, have the US store ship to some US company so they could ship it to the UK? Or was it straight to your house?

I'm trying to fully inform myself but I bet tomorrow she will just change everything up and have those signed copies ship only to Russian shops or something  :toofunny:

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif