Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

OMG BREAKING NEWS: The album is actually "CUMTRAILS OVER THE HUNTY GAY CLUB!"  and will be released under her new name lanA DEL GAY

The 1st single and video "Lemme Luv Ya Like A Homosexual" will be released this June to celebrate pride month! A pic from the video leaked:

25621417277_ba380cc7d2_o.jpg

The greatest is political? I thought it was saying her greatest loss was her passion and drive to continuing being a singer

I don't see 'The Greatest' as political either. It's her version of the end of the Earth, probably inspired by the Malibu fires. And she was pretty prescient, considering the events of this year so far. 'Hope' is political in the sense that 'the personal is political,' as some believe, and I do not, so I don't see it as largely political either. 

Im still skeptical about this shit hitting in september. Its like i dont wanna hear anything before it, but i want proof. A preorder or an album cover or something

Im still skeptical about this shit hitting in september. Its like i dont wanna hear anything before it, but i want proof. A preorder or an album cover or something

first single in a month? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

If « If This is The End I want a boyfriend » made it to the album, it would be wise to get that song out « fast », in the next months. Not sure if « quarantine songs » would be à propos in 2021, if the world doesn’t live a second wave of the pandemic.

I was skeptical too of an album in 2020, but when she announces a precise release date, I’m inclined to believe it’s happening (I know, I got clown makeup all over my face).

I am kinda skeptical about this being an actual musical album, are we definitely sure its not the spoken word album? Remember she was talking about that a lot before announcing this album and even referring to it as an album, so when she announced an album titled "chemtrails over the country club" (which sounds like the title of a poem) its quite possible she could've been referring to that. And we know how vague and misleading Lana is so, i think someone should ask Ben and Ed just to clarify, i would assume they wouldn't allow her to announce an album without clarifying if its music or poetry or not but it's worth a try...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She will release it on Sep 5.

Period.

She mentioned it in her posts..as well as in the video!.

she said the poetry album will be released Jan 4 2020 and it wasn't. she did the same thing with the 3 part music video

who

a young guy from Chile named Islas Anyelos

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189