Elle

Portland, OR @ Moda Center - October 3rd, 2019

Okay so the tea is that the band + Alex and Ashley all travelled from Seattle to Portland by bus, hair and makeup also by road, and Lanz flew alone (or possibly with her security guard) on a private jet there this morning. 

This + her bad mood last night + Alex's deleted story makes me wonder what's going on. 

It may be nothing, but it's interesting. 

i can't wait for the dancers to leave her. the vibe in Paradise Tour and Endless Summer Tour >>>>>>>>>>

giphy.gif

Well, it wasn't on the setlist so she didn't prepare for it and considering the chorus I can understand her. She may have felt nervous and just didn't want to fuck it up so she stopped herself instead. and someone said that she was in fact having trouble with her audio and couldn't hear herself.

At least she tried. The fact that yall think she didnt try hard enough doesn't feel right to be labeled as acting bitchy imo

If she didn't want to sing the chorus she could have just stopped before the chorus or stop and say nothing, but just what she says after stopping is what looks rude to me. I understand she might have been nervous about singing that song, but no need to behave like that

And the thing about having trouble with her audio is not really an excuse. I attended the LATTM show in Madrid and believe me when I tell you that the whole arena was singing a couple songs like Born To Die and BJ/SS and she told us a couple times she couldn't even hear herself because we were so loud but she was extremely grateful to us for singing along and knowing her songs

it's not the opera fam.

you can sing along with Lana. it's what I did and i couldn't even hear myself.

Well luckily you weren’t the one expected to perform the songs. If an artist can’t hear what they’re singing or even focus on it because the audience is too rowdy, how are they expected to continue? She’s a human being, not a robot. She has limitations. She also has feelings. Just because you paid money doesn’t mean you can act however you want. Singing along is fine but her fans don’t even give her a chance to start the song on her own. Plus it’s rude to sing along to an a cappella song. She doesn’t have anything keeping her in place and just hears hundreds of people shouting the lyrics at different times. You guys can sing it yourself anyway, you don’t need her to sing it. And what difference does it make if you can’t hear her? That’s why the Beatles stopped performing altogether. Their fans were loud and disrespectful and half the time they were all playing different songs because they couldn’t hear each other. And the fans never noticed because they couldn’t hear the band. They felt like people came just to scream and they didn’t see the point of even performing anymore if that was what they had to deal with.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Okay so the tea is that the band + Alex and Ashley all travelled from Seattle to Portland by bus, hair and makeup also by road, and Lanz flew alone (or possibly with her security guard) on a private jet there this morning. 

This + her bad mood last night + Alex's deleted story makes me wonder what's going on. 

It may be nothing, but it's interesting. 

Alex better stop talking cause she'll end up in a ditch much like Stella ( :rip: ).

idk but some people are being nitpicky. Lana, at least in my opinion, always are nice to fans, interact with them, take selfies, and even sing the songs that people keep shouting at her. Just cause she's always that way doesn't mean that she only have to top it or have the same energy ALL THE TIME. 

She was a little bit below than how she usually is and suddenly she is being bitchy? y'all seriously should see how demi lovato treats her fans because THAT'S being bitchy. 

PERIODT

fkn thank you. she was an absolute angel, people just like to read into things waaaay to much.

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

But if the crowd is being too loud, how hard can it be to kindly ask them to calm down so you can hear yourself better? Honestly.

this is why I think that conspiracy is bullshit - she’s just lazy and doesn’t want to learn her new material

I wasn’t at the show, so don’t come for me, but it seems like she is always traveling with a family member or friend or something and there hasn’t been any evidence that I’ve seen that she’s had anyone there in Seattle or Portland. Maybe that’s why her mood has seemed off. Usually her dad or chuck or her friends post about it. Seems like her friends went home after the Vancouver show. Even over the summer she was with chase in Europe and we know he was around sometimes for the la to the moon tour. Like I said, I wasn’t there so i don’t know but it seems plausible to me.

But if the crowd is being too loud, how hard can it be to kindly ask them to calm down so you can hear yourself better? Honestly.

And how would the audience react if she told them to be quiet though? They probably wouldn’t listen (would they even hear her over their own screams?) and everyone on lanaboards would be complaining about how rude she is for daring to stand up to them.

This is what Lana really needs to do though:

https://youtu.be/WtyGupKbpfY

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

lana isn't very nice cuz she made her tour people stay on the road.

No, but those private jets can hold 8 - 12 people and she usually has at least Alex and Ashley flying with her. 

It's a huge fucking waste to fly a private jet for half an hour with like, two people aboard. 

It's just odd.

If others think this + the other stuff is "reading too much into things", then okay. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The way she acts like the band can’t learn new songs - Jesus. They’re professionals.

I miss the 2014-2015 tours.

I honestly found it REALLY strange that Byron couldn't do piano for The Greatest? 

There are people on LanaBoreds who are not professional pianists and they learnt it just to mess around. How does he work for Lanz and not know it? 

Maybe she told him not to play or something, so I'm not blaming him, but wtf

What was alex’s deleted story? This concert was such a mess. People were posting Vancouver vids to make up for it :rip:

Something about wanting to call someone out on their bullshit but staying in your lane and shutting up so it doesn't affect your vibe.  

It was posted just before the Seattle show, I think. 

i think her touring was much better when she didn't have that "fuck it" attitude she has now, like she's too cool for her own music... she's trying to look natural and carefree but comes across really self conscious 

she took herself less seriously and took her music more seriously before. her new .... persona.... is a lot less likable :(( not that she isn't always the best woman on earth:)