Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

Future Nostalgia is a great album. Not denying it. But she will fall off if she doesnt reinvent her sound. Her vocal range is limited and her tone remains the same through all her songs.

Compared to our queen with completely different vocals and an expansive range.

Future Nostalgia is a great album. Not denying it. But she will fall off if she doesnt reinvent her sound. Her vocal range is limited and her tone remains the same through all her songs.

Comparing Dua to Lana is like comparing apples to oranges.

Anyway - does anyone know where the artwork is from did she paint it herself? Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Comparing Dua to Lana is like comparing apples to oranges.

Anyway - does anyone know where the artwork is from did she paint it herself? Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

It’s from a painter, Erika Lee Sears. Go check her Insta: she has beautiful paintings https://instagram.com/erikaleesears?igshid=1nrbb81znhxq

Currently deciding if I'm going to A. take my sleep medication, or B. be a clown and check for this at midnight ...

If she'll put it out at midnight worldwide it must be out in NZ already...but if she'll put out at Californian midnight time it depends on your timezone...when it's midnight in California it's 9 am for me so yeah..but yeah go to sleep luv...I mean it's not for sure that it will be out at midnight or that it ever will be out and tbh do we expect that it will??  :flop:  on the other hand, we talking about Lana... so everything is possible

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I told you before: ever since she announced it was delayed, I thought Violet will be out in May.

it’s simple Lana math: first date / month + Lana reworking the whole thing (aka the management / record company factor, which is around 5 or six months) = actual release date  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:

You can't compare a Queen to a servant lol

I figure she mistakenly posted publicly the first time (hence the delete) and is now actually ready to start some sort of release date buzz. Who knows though.  :facepalm:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Nah.

Imo Lana is the most influential artist of the decade.

Pop star of decade would be TS/Katy(atleast for early 2010s)

oh i was assuming we were talking about the 2020s lol

negAbhB.png

Didn't someome call a Dutch bookstore and they said May 29 or some shit?

At the time we all ignored it because we actually thought she'd release it in January. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Where is it

it's coming with the Cherry music video, Pretty When You Cry music video, Black Beauty music video, Dark Paradise music video, 25 unreleased songs album, revived tour setlist, re-release of AKA, the film she's working on since Honeymoon and the folk single Yosemite

be patient.