Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, May Fucking Jailer said:

@Eclipse where can i exchange nudes for some cocc tracks?

just asking for a friend :azealia:

Have a different type of cocc if your friend still wanna exchange :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Have a different type of cocc if your friend still wanna exchange :ma:

Lmao there are so many phrases and acronyms on hookup apps as it is, let’s not add a Cocc4Cocc to the mix :gurl:

The only acronym up for discussion in this joint is DATMIMBC and that’s final :oprah3:

On 12/29/2020 at 5:37 PM, wild caged animal said:

11 tracks were on shazam... What if there's a standard edition with 11 tracks and a deluxe edition with 3 more tracks, just like Ultraviolence?

12. Dealer

13. White Hot Forever

14. It's Beautiful

Oprah GIF - Oprah GIFs

On 12/29/2020 at 6:13 PM, wild caged animal said:

I figured it out...

Tulsa Jesus Freak / White Hot Forever / It's Beautiful   triple video coming with the Deluxe Version of cocc. Similar to the homemade NFR video that was released one year ago

Now I can restsammmm-gif.gif

You guys are a little late to my one-man party... but better late than never :whatever:

I mean nudes would be like lazy. if u wanna be a cocc double agent u have to act like a catty batman do the insider and then take the usb without permission. have a shot to celebrate from the bottle in ur coat pocket and walk out there w sunglasses on like a model walking out from a commercial. leave him taped to the bed if he likes that. or like send a bedazzled dildo wrapped in a cute bow or something. make it worth their time, it's COCC business. YvawPRb.gif

UV/Honeymoon

41 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

maybe whf wasnt reworked into tjf? Maybe she just titled the vid tjf:whf because they were recording the homemade mv for those two songs? Sth like fiily and the greatest mv

see thats what i thought when i first saw the post from over the summer. i was like oh so a double homemade video type deal?

A deluxe version after TEN different vinyls? Don’t think so, people have already spent SO much money and nobody is going to buy it. And that’s a fact :xgiggle:

4 minutes ago, Joshdeldean said:

A deluxe version after TEN different vinyls? Don’t think so, people have already spent SO much money and nobody is going to buy it. And that’s a fact :xgiggle:

well theres only one pressing of the BTD and UV deluxe, so id assume if there was a vinyl for it, it would just be the standard black pressing (maybe gatefold?)

5 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

well theres only one pressing of the BTD and UV deluxe, so id assume if there was a vinyl for it, it would just be the standard black pressing (maybe gatefold?)

Idk , I feel like some artists are doing deluxe versions after months of release just to make more charts.. etc and honestly I don’t think Lana is going to need that.