Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

When we get to March i'm going to make a 19 days countdown and hang it on my wall, each day will represent a different Lana song

until we get to 11 days, then i'll write the cocc songs :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

25 minutes ago, Dragon said:

ah. I'm usually a very understanding person but that was a bit disappointing to overcome. I wonder what might've changed if even the date was as reliable as many thought. 

It wasn't just us. Have you seen her ig comments?

It's like 95% "where the fuck is the frock?"

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

the way y’all act as if most of her cringiest lyrics weren't on the last album and people still ATE it up and called it her lyrical magnum opus so maybe cocc will get the same treatment :um3:

I never talked about any other songs or about cringyness. I just feel like LMLY is .. empty. the everses qre nice but the chorus and the bridge are just devoid of meaning, they feel random and uninspired.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

2 hours ago, heroinmelodies said:

omg absolutely not, MAC is lyrically a highlight off NFR :rollin:

Mac>>>>lmlylaw 

Period!

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

the way y’all act as if most of her cringiest lyrics weren't on the last album and people still ATE it up and called it her lyrical magnum opus so maybe cocc will get the same treatment :um3:

(agree with you to some point, but it's fair also to say that NFR contained also some of her best lyrics)

14 minutes ago, sjatib said:

(agree with you to some point, but it's fair also to say that NFR contained also some of her best lyrics)

that’s also correct yes, it contains multitudes :sass:

I think LMLYLAW's a beautiful song. it really is more like the second supp part to MAC. and the chorus might sound generic, but ultimately, it's a song that knows how to forgive for someone else and can strangely be self effacing, as the perspective of the song is real versatile. 

let me love you like a woman = in a way you understand 
hold you like a baby = make you feel safest how a child would

(but if you don't/can't,) 
lemme shine like a diamond = let me be my best 
be who I'm meant to be = if you can't appreciate me, I know someone else will, or even I just myself will 

gives patience, and gives chances, even if she already has doubts that she keeps to herself. 

which then spills into last attempts based off attachment n history to an abrupt ending that doesn't show her true pain (as an act of mercy).

it's filled with a lot of care and just needs to be decoded. also, the song can easily be sung thru different perspectives that could conglomerate to multiple and amplified meanings. 
that and it's loose complexity and groovy spacey undertones'll make it a career highlight that mature and more forthcoming fans'll love later on. that's a fact. 

UV/Honeymoon

it's literally impossible for the release date to change, she announced it a month and a half ago, everything is official and has been for a long time now, and to be honest i get the feeling she wants to get the whole thing over with. remember how annoyed she was when she couldn't release it in November-December. do we truly think she could push it again because of justin bieber of all people :oprah3:

Idk why but i feel like i dont stan her anymore. Waiting for nfr and now cocc was too much for me. She shouldnt shoot random dates all the time. And i feel like this album won't be even worth waiting. And this album cover... Ehh lets move on~ bye guys.

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Idk why but i feel like i dont stan her anymore. Waiting for nfr and now cocc was too much for me. She shouldnt shoot random dates all the time. And i feel like this album won't be even worth waiting. And this album cover... Ehh lets move on~ bye guys.

:wave2:

19 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why does this even matter, sales are so boring, lana doesn't even need to promote and she does well anyway, her fan base is strong

she isnt about gaining a large number of new listeners, her fan base is huge and devoted, even if every single pop star released on the same day as her, she is still going to have a huge number of streams because of her dedicated fan base, i dont understand why its so important that she goes number 1, i dont know how much more clear she can make it that she simply does not give a flying fuck about her sales and neither should you

thanks for saying this, you’re hands down my favorite user now