Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Gosh idk if I’m gonna listen to it if it does leak but this is from the bitch that cracked and listened to the shitty honeymoon leak when it was played in the stores and someone recorded it on there phone.

IM WEAK but my saving grace is I buy everything she releases bxksndoandkakd

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

6 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Out of topic -dont know where to post this- , excuse me, but Im on the shuffle mode on Spotify and it suddenly came on play... "St.Tropez", by "Lizzie Grant". There's a new page for Lizzie Grant on Spotify with that song uploaded yesterday. Does anyone know anything about this?

People can upload on Spotify under fake names. I've seen Serial Killer on it too

4 minutes ago, White Hot said:

People can upload on Spotify under fake names. I've seen Serial Killer on it too

Thought it may have to do with something like this... Ty!

2 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

God the picture on that disc is SO FUCKING GORGEOUS. I really want it in HQ and I am so fucking sad that it's not part of the standard-artwork.

oh my fucking god the first time i see you say something positive COCC WILL BE A MASTERPIECE it’s the omen we’ve been waiting for :sass:

wait a damn minute the price right now is at 510 din which is like 4,35€ lmaooo istg if someone’s L wording that damn album for a pack of cigarettes i’ll be FUMING:willcut:

although we just have to bid 10€ and a) nobody else there will be available to buy the record aka no leak b) one of us will get the record which will be a win for everyone 

ladies get your purses :ma:

4 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

im going to counteract this energy by listening to it as soon as it leaks!

image0.gif

well you’re going to be waiting until march 18th, 7 am est