Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

The tea is delicious we would all like some more

she isn't putting White Hot Forever on the tracklist, not because of the name (some people worry it might be controversial) , but because it doesn't fit the theme she ended up going for with the album.  

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

she isn't putting White Hot Forever on the tracklist, not because of the name (some people worry it might be controversial) , but because it doesn't fit the theme she ended up going for with the album.

Girl how do you know? And what’s the theme? WE NEED ANSWERS

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

She went from releasing singles from NFR a year from release and spoiling more than half of the album through snippets to keeping us completely in the dark 2 months before release and changing the album’s name last minute i love it

sgopYhV.gif

She went from releasing singles from NFR a year from release and spoiling more than half of the album through snippets to keeping us completely in the dark 2 months before release and changing the album’s name last minute i love it

Honestly same. I need to be swept off my feet or I might just give up on her

Can anyone confirm more info on this?

https://imgur.com/a/YYVL6ZG

I mean it looks more legit than the other one

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

omg 100 pages yay

just 4000 pages away from beating the NFR pre-release thread (and the drama of it all)  :flutter:

Yes, the info is that it's fake af

"Privacy officer"

The entire thing is trying too hard. Next. 

Correct. Aside from the fact that this sort of thing isn't a real document, the 'Privacy Officer' is the person in charge of complaints/issues with data that is collected by the Universal website, eg https://www.umusic.com.au/privacy-policy/

- in other words, they're not circulating documents about upcoming single releases.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png