Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

42 minutes ago, KingJay said:

Yea hes from Orlando. Ive personally have talked to him and the way he talks about Lana and stuff idk man. He said he's releasing a book where he talks about her and their "relationship" He's really into like the 3rd eye stuff and he says that the "beings" from the other worlds love lana and her music lol. He also said that once he releases his book and speaks about lana that she will be pissed off at him.

i kinda want to pirate that book and read it. Definitely don't give him money tho

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

how about "[LEAK] Dealer" in 2022 :xgiggle:

Aim higher

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, Eclipse said:

I'd say about ~5 homosexuals have the whole album except Yosemite since September, when it got mastered. I have White Dress for a few months.

omg green w envy, the whole damn album wow...:smh:

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

i kinda want to pirate that book and read it. Definitely don't give him money tho

Aim higher

"[LEAK] Dealer" in ten minutes :xgiggle:

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Damn!

Do you all think we still could have a chance that dealer and the other track will be released as two separate stand-alone tracks ?!

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

or a follow up ep or something. 

imagine if we get a follow up EP after Behind The Iron Gates :oprah: 

Spoiler

imagine if it's all about mental health and the Institution she mentions on her poetry :oprah:

Spoiler

imagine if she includes Dealer in it, I always pictured it as a track full of rage and angst :oprah:

Spoiler

imagine if Dealer is the closer to the Iron Gates audiobook :oprah:

Capture.jpg

4 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

Hide contents

imagine if it's all about mental health and the Institution she mentions on her poetry :oprah:

Hide contents

imagine if she includes Dealer in it, I always pictured it as a track full of rage and angst :oprah:

Hide contents

I don't wanna imagine. just have to be patient ZoCmQeB.gif

UV/Honeymoon

6 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Omg I forgot about this book I’m absolutely terrified for it and what she will say in it

ugh I missed a lot in this thread but did we ever find out why eclipse tweeted march 5 (last time I heard about this ppl were speculating its the album date but its not so what is it) 

thank u to whomever can help me

8 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Lana could literally have me listening the Lord's Prayer everyday if she spoke it in the way she does in Burnt Norton. 

She would get be able to sell me anything, via telemarketing, with that voice. :hide:

On 2/6/2021 at 12:43 PM, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

1. Bel Air

2. Get Free

3. hope is a dangerous thing

4. The Other Woman

5. Yayo

6. This is What Makes Us Girls

7. Birds of a Feather (:creep:)

8. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

please, why is BOaF above DLMBM

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

11 minutes ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

If it was supposed to be 12 tracks without Yosemite, then isn’t it Dealer and White Hot Forever? 

I know we’re speculating that WHF and TJF are the same song but for some unexplained reason I think they’re different songs 

She removed WHF due to the racial implications. Then made everyone believe TJF and WHF are the same

Chemtrails over the Country Club, indeed. 

nF70D0F.png

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Hmmmmmm

My original guess:  Driving all these men in (the) music business crazy

Another, inspired by similar guesses from others: Downtown all the men in music buy cocaine

As far as the pictures and the Sun Ra link go, perhaps it's just hinting at "sunrise"? Sun Ra obviously sounds similar and two of the pictures seemed to have a sunrise potentially...idk. This is fun tho!  :whatever2:

53 minutes ago, urgirl said:

ugh I missed a lot in this thread but did we ever find out why eclipse tweeted march 5 (last time I heard about this ppl were speculating its the album date but its not so what is it) 

thank u to whomever can help me

it was the release date until the literal last minute, so much so that some record sites still had the date as March 5th :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"