Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

22 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

And wondering why so many people view Lana as the pinnacle of a “Lolita” subculture when you look at her now, she’s very far from it

To be fair i haven't seen people really say that in years.  anyone saying that is very out of touch

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

i just turned on the sound halfway through interscope lana promo and i thought the music was a children's church choir for a second.... then i realized... it was cocc :bye3:

honestly give me that children's church choir, give me joshua fought the battle of jericho, give me amazing grace in that heavenly layered voice, i want to feel like i'm 6 being forced to wear a lamb costume in the nativity scene play teetering down the aisle as lana warbles away in a manger and the organ drones behind and the little kids in the little white church robes harmonize

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, NewportBitch said:

And wondering why so many people view Lana as the pinnacle of a “Lolita” subculture when you look at her now, she’s very far from it

she's the mother of cherry emoji twitter

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Chemtrails being her best title track :clapback::legend::blush2: its fucking MAGIC and as soon as this queenly chick says laundry I, I...:rip: This is AOTY dont deny it babies!!!!! (I'm like a 1/4 into a Jim Beam bottle cus I got kinda broken up with by someone I wasn't really with anyway?!?!?!?) We stay winning :thumb3:

Let's go White Dress, ruin me!

The "I've been covering Joni and dancing with Joan" line in Dance Till We Die gives me "And now I'm singing with Seaaaaan" 2.0 vibes :derpna2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 minute ago, boom like that said:

The "I've been covering Joni and dancing with Joan" line in Dance Till We Die gives me "And now I'm singing with Seaaaaan" 2.0 vibes :derpna2:

This song is going to be my least fave. I already know :pls: and i'm the biggest TNC stan.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

This song is going to be my least fave. I already know :pls: and i'm the biggest TNC stan.

I was giving her the benefit of the doubt after hearing the first description of the song thinking "oh maybe shes cute" but that line alone gives Dance Till We Flop vibes :stareney: Hopefully she'll surprise us with her godly glow up :prettyhurts:

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Just now, boom like that said:

I was giving her the benefit of the doubt after hearing the first description of the song thinking "oh maybe shes cute" but that line alone gives Dance Till We Flop vibes :stareney: Hopefully she'll surprise us with her godly glow up :prettyhurts:

I have a feeling that it is the "24" of the album. Nice enough to hear once in a while, but very clearly a FILLER. 

Honeymoon's sister it's true it's true :lange:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

I have a feeling that it is the "24" of the album. Nice enough to hear once in a while, but very clearly a FILLER. 

h2MdryH.jpg

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Oh 24..........that zexy sexy vexy song I LOVE IT!! Ugh the way ill end up having to be the one to go to bat for Dance till We Die, im up for the task. I weirdly feel Dance is the fourth wheel of the trifecta that is White Dress, Wild at Heart And Not all who Wander, so I love her without hearing her. Yoooooo the way this album is filled with nothing but serves which means our debates will be LEGENDARY:blanche:

Dance Till We Die is gonna be stunning, don't underestimate her. It's the final original song before the cover closing the album, I think it will be a simple but beautiful and meaningful summation of the community she's surrounded herself with. 

I remembered how Lana posted those photos of Yosemite when she went there on a trip and went back to look for them thinking it was from like June/July last year but they were actually from November 2018 :rip: But I remember when we first found the tracks on Shazam back in December Yosemite actually had a picture in the Shazam link and it was this one https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqp7yDqDbHr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link from her Yosemite photo spam from November of 2018 :dua: Do what you will with that information :oopna2:

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Dance Till We Die is gonna be stunning, don't underestimate her. It's the final original song before the cover closing the album, I think it will be a simple but beautiful and meaningful summation of the community she's surrounded herself with. 

!!!!!!!!!! I didnt even realize this!!! OLD MONEY 2.0 INCOMING LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

8 minutes ago, boom like that said:

I remembered how Lana posted those photos of Yosemite when she went there on a trip and went back to look for them thinking it was from like June/July last year but they were actually from November 2018 :rip: But I remember when we first found the tracks on Shazam back in December Yosemite actually had a picture in the Shazam link and it was this one https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqp7yDqDbHr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link from her Yosemite photo spam from November of 2018 :dua: Do what you will with that information :oopna2:

I wonder if it was planned to be released as a standalone single at some point