Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

8 minutes ago, Teomo said:

So 5/5 really meant March 5th? 

Should we start a countdown? :D

Reveal hidden contents

No

I don't know where you live that the month of March would be the fifth in a year but yeah sure. Countdowns for everyone!

Spoiler

:bye:

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

TG and FIILY were supposed to be out the week after Season of the Witch and Looking for America, but they were both pushed back to August 22 or 23 to give Looking for America a bit of time to breathe with streams and have profits for the organization she gave it to. If I remember correctly, Fnd still had the original date on their website (or was it Google Play?). One thing for sure: Eclipse’s source still had the original date as the release until it changed last minute. A misunderstanding is comprehensible in that case.

but now, I mean, we knew the Feb 26 date since Jan 11 or 12. There was plenty of time to correct the data base. Even worse: it changed to March 19 to Feb 26 AGAIN! True, it could have been because of the March 5 changing to the 19th « last minute ». But honestly, we’re not into « this is all brand new » territory here. 

Yeah I know about TG and FIILY, but they didn't go back and forth like here, that's what I meant. However truth be told, that there never was an official announcement; only our noisy selves are really to blame, so I wouldn't say it's old territory for her. Who knows what's going on in the background with the inconcistent database. The whole 5th March confusion with retailers palys right into that.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

1 minute ago, lamms said:

Yeah I know about TG and FIILY, but they didn't go back and forth like here, that's what I meant. However truth be told, that there never was an official announcement; only our noisy selves are really to blame, so I wouldn't say it's old territory for her. Who knows what's going on in the background with the inconcistent database. The whole 5th March confusion with retailers palys right into that.

Exactly! 
anyways, I suppose that the drama and letdowns and meltdowns and frustrations are part of the « fun » of being a Lana Stan. :toofloppy:

1 minute ago, Aphrodite said:

sorry probably i'm bringing this again here, but i don't have time to read all the previous pages so...where was this confirmed? i'm talking about the fact that that one is the official cover :oprah3:

No, it's just an assumption they made. I doubt the single will have it's own cover at all.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, Aphrodite said:

sorry probably i'm bringing this again here, but i don't have time to read all the previous pages so...where was this confirmed? i'm talking about the fact that that one is the official cover :oprah3:

We don’t think so. It has been picked up by many fan accounts, but nobody confirmed this for sure. 

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

so i did a lana album mooodboard kinda thingy out of pure boredom  :hottie: 

cocc really gives me that misty mountain/forest vibes and i’m LIVING for it https://imgur.com/a/dIkjRrH

It looks so pretty! :trisha: the misty mountains for COCC is everything!

13 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

I don't know where you live that the month of March would be the fifth in a year but yeah sure. Countdowns for everyone!

Hide contents

:bye:

Is it may 5th then? :delicious:

5 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

It looks so pretty! :trisha: the misty mountains for COCC is everything!

thank youuu!:wub: it’s really just random pics i thought fit well with each albums aesthetic but cocc better be misty mountains like or else we riot :xgiggle::ma:

2 hours ago, Lentilus said:

Have you read the previous 40 pages of this thread? I think we all are. :creepna::gasp:

I took a glimpse at 2-5 pages and got the vibe, so I skipped the rest because I was sleeping during those pages anyway. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png