Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

the way the "recently browsing" dropped to 15 members in literal seconds

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

1 minute ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Lana's been posting around later in the day in the US. I wonder if she'll say anything tonight

I’m hoping that the single/album that is going to beΒ released in 6 hours and 10 min. will see her post right after. It’ll be 9 pm her time when it’s out.Β 

8 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

I LOVE HER SMΒ :crai:

anyways, keep shazaming the TJF snippet

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

whatever is coming in 6-ish hours has to have some sort of cocc news coming with it which is awesome:party:Β if not and we get a photoshootΒ then we still get some new pictures and (maybe) an album coming in a week. so it isn't nothing! keep your heads up kings and queens and everyone inbetweenΒ :sluttybunny:

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I’m hoping that the single/album that is going to beΒ released in 6 hours and 10 min. will see her post right after. It’ll be 9 pm her time when it’s out.Β 

Β 

i'm just doubtful today for some reason, idk whyΒ :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Okay so we’re all in agreement - either midnight L.A. time or 9-10AM LA time?

Yes, this is her standard for pretty much every major release!!!Β 
EDIT: wait no, 9 PM LA time because midnight EST is when things are released and LA is PST, which is 3 hours behind.Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Β 

i'm just doubtful today for some reason, idk whyΒ :icant:

Have faith!!!!

I’m also doubtful about whatever is β€˜coming’ tomorrow, she’s been silent for almost a week again and I can’t see her just dropping it Saturday morning at midnight with no prior knowledge, it seems like self sabotage ..best I’m thinking is tomorrow announcement for the album either sep 5th or the new date

"Don’t forget me"

While my hopes are forΒ the album or a single to come out in 6 hours, regardless, something is going to happen at midnight and then I’m sure Lana or someone from her team will elaborate on that tomorrow. I think things will be released Β as a surprise, and then once they are, they’ll talk about it! :)Β 

42 minutes ago, Elle said:

Β 

Β 

sksksk truly. come here little bbys, everything's going to be okay :spin:

Β 

Anyways, just woke upΒ from a slumber, and I had a dream that COTCC leaked and LanaBoards was up in flames.

The album was mostly reworked Unreleased songs & tracks from other albums. IΒ specifically remember reworks of 1949 (the album opener), Afraid, Serial Killer, The NextΒ Best American Record, and Summertime Sadness being on the tracklist, alongside Tulsa Jesus Freak, White Hot Forever, Chemtrails Over the Country Club, and Let Me Love You Like a Woman. Summertime Sadness apparently sounded very different, dark & moody, and featured the "take the sadness out ofΒ Saturday night" lyric.

The only newΒ song I remember the title ofΒ was called "2016 Summer Boi" :toofunny:

The album cover was sepia and didn'tΒ feature Lana on the cover, but rather a photograph of chemtrails in the sky.

LB was rioting though because not only was the album mostly reworks, butΒ apparently every song featured super robotic autotune. In fact, @PARADIXOΒ even created a poll titled "Which song off of COTCC isn't a flop?"Β 

I also had to warn like 20 pages worth of members for asking for the leak link & had to ban one specific member who kept plastering the link everywhere (I'll be keeping my eye on you come release timeΒ :mj2:)

Also, this dream took place on December 24th/Xmas Eve.

Β 

Not sure what any of this means, but unfortunately I have a pretty good track record of little elements of my dreams coming true if I remember them when I wakeΒ :illumilana:

xx

it means cock is out in 10 secondsΒ tenor.gif?itemid=8609309

sgopYhV.gif

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Yes, this is her standard for pretty much every major release!!!Β 
EDIT: wait no, 9 PM LA time because midnight EST is when things are released and LA is PST, which is 3 hours behind.Β 

Β 

Have faith!!!!

omgg i hate america and their timezones thank u for the correction

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | GfycatΒ 

@tropicobitch on /r/LanaDelRey posted this screenshot, they messaged their local record store asking if Lana has new music soon and they responded yes itll be coming in the next few days. It's in Norwegian and I don't have proof besides the source

Β 

http://imgur.com/a/1LkmRgO

6 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

@tropicobitch on /r/LanaDelRey posted this screenshot, they messaged their local record store asking if Lana has new music soon and they responded yes itll be coming in the next few days. It's in Norwegian and I don't have proof besides the source

Β 

http://imgur.com/a/1LkmRgO

β€œHi :) Do youΒ know anything about Lana DelΒ Rey's new album coming this week? Β 
Β 

Hi, thanks for your message, we will reply to you as soon as we can.Β 
Β 

Hi, yes we will get this. It will be posted in the coming days. Have a good weekend. Β 
Β 

Ohh, thank you so much for the answer !!”

Β 

It’s coming! Thanks for sharing! :)

5 minutes ago, new gods said:

lowkey gonna be sad once the album drops cause there's never not an entertaining moment in this pre release

Β 

there's always the post release

mariah.gif