Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Frangipani said:

how?

DEALER > drugs > weed > plant > nature > open spaces > fresh air > air > atmosphere > sky > clouds > water > rain > storm > THUNDER!

6 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

DEALER > drugs > weed > plant > nature > open spaces > fresh air > air > atmosphere > sky > clouds > water > rain > storm > THUNDER!

we crown you Queen Delulu

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Y'all I just know the album will be good. Don't be that pessimistic, y'all act like if the three singles were terrible.

they always do this. they hate the songs until they hear the album and then they love it again :usrsney: always the same lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

they always do this. they hate the songs until they hear the album and then they love it again :usrsney: always the same lmao

Thennn she announces a new album and they hate the album that was just released, until they start hearing the new music from the upcoming album they claim to hate it and then say how much they loved her last album

Let‘s stay positive! Pre-order tomorrow :party: It will be a masterpiece :party: And you know: She may want to stay quiet, but Mike just can‘t. That man gets high daily and tweets random stuff. So I think we will get a lot of information and iconic tweets from him this era :angie:

If Lana scrapped most of the original songs planned for LDR8 and replaced them with fresh ones I think it's a good sign... Sometimes she's working on albums too much and redoing them in a worse way (LFL original concept says hi). The only thing that matters is her confidence in this record.

11 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Someone in Eclipse's Discord server theorised Dealer got scrapped. PLS no :trisha:

mqdefault.jpg

Please...pleek...pleek...

eh dealer will probably be another yosemite or life is beautiful and everyone will hate it…it happened with literally every song we’ve waited for for years so if it gets scrapped again maybe it’s for the best :ma:

I wonder if she'll address the change of the title, or will she just enjoy the chaos, because I'm convinced some confused eople will think it's a third album lol

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

6 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

eh dealer will probably be another yosemite or life is beautiful and everyone will hate it…it happened with literally every song we’ve waited for for years so if it gets scrapped again maybe it’s for the best :ma:

Who on earth hates Yosemite?? :scoff:

7 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

this makes no sense most of the people here like both songs

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Why can't i stop the thought that she s having a double album with 2 sides - "Blue banisters" & "rock candy sweet". Just like Miranda Lambert's "The Weight of These Wings". God, i been sniffing too much delulu powder.

OMG and the way y'all constantly posting "manifest album announcement today" like every single day. That's some real dedication.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I'm not optimistic about the July 4th date, but I'm optimistic about the album itself. I honestly think it could turn out as one of her best albums yet. There's no way it's actually coming out in 10 days though, no matter how much I wish it would :crying5:

imageproxy.jpg